Recent Central OK Ferrari Group Lunch Pics | FerrariChat

Recent Central OK Ferrari Group Lunch Pics

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by noblesteed, Mar 10, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. noblesteed

noblesteed Formula Junior

Sep 9, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Brantley
    #1 noblesteed, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. noblesteed

Sep 9, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Brantley
    #2 noblesteed, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    We are right around 27 OKC owners in the group with a few others floating around out there. I know of a white Testarossa and a black Testarossa that are unaccounted for but have been at Coffee and Cars recently but haven't bumped into the owners yet. We have a great group of guys... and girl (owner of a black FF). Several vintage cars in the city including a one owner 72' Daytona, a Dino, an 84' 512BB, several early 308's and this beauty. 57' 250... Looking forward to good weather coming!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Mrkwlsn308qv

Mrkwlsn308qv Rookie

May 18, 2014
    Far East. Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Mark W
    Can you post the up coming events not much going on over here on the east side of the state love to come to okc meet/hang out with you guys. And gal My wife and I need to make a road trip in the 83 308 qv it doesn't get enough time out of the garage thanks.

4. noblesteed

Sep 9, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Brantley
    Definitely Mark! We have some fun stuff coming up including a fun European car show in May. I'll post some info soon! We'd love to have you!

5. OkDavid360

OkDavid360 Rookie

May 10, 2015
    South OKC
    Full Name:
    David Geffre
    HI Brantley
    I bought my first f-car last week, 2003-360-spyder. I would love to meet some local owners
    when are you planning any events?
    I live in south OKC

6. buzzpics

buzzpics Formula Junior

Jul 22, 2013
    Frisco Tx
    A recruiter just sent me a job for Branch Manager with Mobile Minis up in OKC. If anyone happens to work with them, I'd be glad to connect, and if I get the job, Id be glad to meet up with you guys.

7. awacsdavid

awacsdavid Karting

Oct 7, 2014
    OKC, OK
    Full Name:
    Dave H.
    OkDavid360...good to meet you at C&C on Saturday. Looking forward to many more meetings!.
    Sounds good buzzpics. We have a pretty good group of guys here in OKC.

8. noblesteed

Sep 9, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Brantley
    Hey guys... we have the Morelli European Car Show coming up this coming Saturday, June 20th in Oklahoma City. We'd love to see as many Ferrari's as possible! Last year was a great turn out of all makes, models, years and condition of Euro cars including some very rare vintage Ferrari's and Lamborghini's. Registration starts at 9AM... show lasts til 3pm. Bring your lawn chairs, food, drinks, sun tan lotion and prepare for a lot of fun! There will be some fun things going on at the show!

For more info the Morelli FB page is: https://www.facebook.com/morellicarshow/timeline

The address is: 5701 N.E. Grand Blvd, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73111

Description: "A car show designed for non-car show people! Even if your car is not GORGEOUS or CONCOURS quality you are ENCOURAGED to ATTEND!
    National Award Winners - Rare Models - Daily Drivers - Project Cars - Works in Progress"

For more info email: [email protected] or Josh at... [email protected]

Thanks!
    Brantley

9. Ettie

Ettie Karting

Aug 16, 2011
    Sad to see the Morelli was cancelled this year. I noticed going through the photo albums from previous years that there are some great rare cars at this event. I have a huge appreciation for any owner who is willing to bring cars like a Miura, gullwing Merc, and Dino out to a public show. They are not something you see everyday, and perhaps not every year, in Oklahoma.

10. hallett

hallett Rookie

Sep 18, 2015
    broken arrow, oklaho
    Full Name:
    rick harper
    Anyone from Tulsa area? Just purchased an 09 F430 coupe.

11. fromrussiawithlove

Aug 15, 2007
    I would be interested in knowing about more events. Some of you OK guys have no room left in your PM boxes!!! I'm not an owner , so may not be invited to some of these events but other ones open to enthusiasts I would like to know about. Specifically for OKC type area, I am new to Oklahoma. I probably will not become much of a forum poster but would appreciate a PM letting me know about any events and such. It would be nice to make friends in the area with a common interest.

12. Dino V

Dino V Formula 3

Sep 21, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Nice pics, thanks for sharing!

13. Hoodlum

Hoodlum Karting

Sep 8, 2014
    Any events this weekend in OKC, will be there for a wedding. Should have some spare time.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk