RM Sotheby's Ferrari 70th Anniversary Auction in Maranello | FerrariChat

RM Sotheby's Ferrari 70th Anniversary Auction in Maranello

Discussion in 'Cars' started by RMSotheby's, Aug 17, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RMSotheby's

RMSotheby's Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 12, 2014
    Full Name:
    RM Sotheby's
    #1 RMSotheby's, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    Hello Ferrari Chat,

As we gear up for our Monterey auction this weekend—18–19 September at the Portola Hotel in Monterey—we wanted to let you know about all the exciting Ferraris coming up next month at our Ferrari – Leggenda e Passione auction this 9 September in Maranello to celebrate the Prancing Horse's 70th anniversary.

Today, we listed the addition of a no-reserve 1983 Ferrari 400i with just 3,627 kilometers. However, this isn't just any 400i. This single-owner example comes from the private collection of Keith Richards. Yes, that Keith Richards! It may not be a "Brand New Car," but it's in immaculate condition for being in its mid 30s.

Of course, that isn't the only Ferrari to go on sale next month. Head over to our auction lots and check back often as we add more lots in the run up to the release of our digital catalogue.

To register to bid, click here.

2. Svito

Svito Karting

May 13, 2013
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Svito Puko
    Dear RMSotheby's,
    since the auction on the last 9th of September had charity purpose, I would like to know if also Sotheby's has donated its commissions to the Save the Children foundation.
    Thank you

3. MrFloppi

MrFloppi Karting

Mar 15, 2014
    @Svito

Sotheby's don't take any commission on the LaF Aperta (the one for Save the Children) which sells for 8.3 mio. Euro.

4. Svito

Svito Karting

May 13, 2013
    Miami
    Full Name:
    Svito Puko
    Very good.
    Thank you MrFloppi