Schumi accuses rivals of blocking | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Schumi accuses rivals of blocking

Discussion in 'F1' started by AlexO91, Mar 27, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles
    not in an australian sense...........

2. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Not for an expression but for IMO a personal attack.

3. istanl

istanl Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2004
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Ian
    Why don't you prove him wrong instead of banning him?

4. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles
    correct.........and I still dont see where he called anyone a liar, if someone assumes they have been called a liar it means quite clearly that someone may be feeling a bit guilty

5. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Why don't we just leave this drop?

6. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    #81 PSk, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
    Have to agree.

There was nothing wrong with Aircon's first post (http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showpost.php?p=139469609&postcount=50). Many people, I'm sure including me, post opinions as facts and unless you are going to quote sources, your "facts" are just opinions and should be written and discussed as such.

Aircon just said it how it is.
    Pete
    ps: There is also no way I'm going to just take somebodies word that they have connections with X & Y, why would I?. The world is fill of pretenders ... so lets just keep it all as opinions and discuss it as so, and return to justifying your opinion with logical reasoning :). That is by far the best way to debate/chat.

7. CRG125

CRG125 F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2005
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    So what?

8. lucky_13_2002

lucky_13_2002 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 26, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I personally never really had an issue with Tifosi12, I stopped writing on here because of the attitude of certain group of people and because of the double standards which have been demonstrated in the past.
    But the only open insult I see here is Aircon being called a tool and an idiot over someone's presumption of being called a liar. No one seems to notice this.
    Maybe instead of F1, this part of the forum should be called "Homies' pond", because "outsiders" are not welcome.

9. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    #84 PSk, Mar 29, 2010
    Absolutely +1.
    +1. Appology due unless we are prepared to quote sources ... which we aren't, thus we are back with everything being the posters opinions, so lets try justifying our opinions and having a good old chat instead of banning people :).

Pete

10. aquapuss

aquapuss Formula 3

Sep 18, 2005
    The smell of testosterone is overpowering.

Somebody got banned, big deal. Been there, done that, multiple times IIRC. For those who don't seem to understand the basics, an internet site is someone's livelihood. No different from a strip joint, you gotta pay to play. The downside is that unlike strip joints, you cannot pay cash.

Elämä on.

11. CRG125

CRG125 F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2005
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    PSK, The problem with Aircon first post is he is attacking Tifosi, saying he is the "worst of them all" To me thats an insult. My insults such as idiot and tool are from me retaliating from him saying I am full of it and my contacts that I have are BS. How does he know my sources are BS? Does he know the facts himself?

12. CRG125

CRG125 F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2005
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    Maybe you should look through the posts again. I wouldn't call someone a tool or idiot unless they derserve it. I am not apologizing for that.

13. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    #88 PSk, Mar 29, 2010
    Wrong. This is his first post that I linked to:
    This is Tifosi's response:
    There was nothing that insulting in Aircon's post, and while I chat happily and respect Tifosi, I'm not some naive kid (infact I'm 42) that is going to sit here thinking that he has anymore knowledge than I, unless you all quote sources. Heck 99.9999% of posts in this racing area are just a bunch of like minded blokes having a good healthy chat, probably because their wives can't stand them talking about F1 anymore :D.
    How do we know you are telling the truth unless you quote your sources?. Heck we have had people come to this site saying they own this and that Ferrari ... why should we believe you?. This is the internet, a tool created for con'ing people :).
    Pete

14. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Guys incase you did not hear me the first time? lets drop this ok.

15. CRG125

CRG125 F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2005
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    Okay so instead of saying worst of them all, he says we all know nothing. So is it okay if I told you know nothing? Or would you consider that an insult? I would think its an insult. As for not believing me, thats fine, I have nothing to prove to you.

16. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    #91 PSk, Mar 29, 2010
    I'll let it drop, and yes you have nothing to prove to me, as I to you. But I have to agree with Aircon in that WE all know nothing unless we are going to quote sources who actually do know something :).

Heck why can't we just get back to discussing everything as opinions ... seriously :D. Resorting to this guy told me this, etc. is all a bit high school isn't it.
    Pete
    ps: I do know nothing, must be true as my wife keeps telling me that all the time ;) ...

17. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles
    if one takes offence to knowing nothing...........that alone speaks volumes if one reacts to it

18. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles
    correctamundo

19. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles
    the world does exist outside of certain borders........we (aussies) have a laconic sense of humour, we can take mockery and derision on the chin, we dont get all head strong if someone reckons we know SFA (which in most cases is probably true anyway)

20. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles
    well..............prove your facts

21. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    This place is worst than PR :rolleyes:

22. Wolfgang5150

Wolfgang5150 F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    wtf? Aircon got banned for that? I know things get heated around here, but let's take a deep breath. There's been much worse said (just go to any of the USF1 threads)
    He's been here forever, and just like everyone of us, is entitled to, and shares his opinion. There was nothing malicious or insulting about that post. It quickly spiraled downhill though.
    How disappointing. I'm embarrased that grown men (& women) get into heated arguements on the internet over trivial crap. (myself included)
    Kevin

23. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Well said :)

24. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles
    pretty well sums up F1 (cos its so boring to watch) so we have to do something to make life exciting

25. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    #100 PhilNotHill, Mar 29, 2010
    My opinion exactly. I have never understood this.

I am in F1 to learn something. When things get too heated I try to lighten things up. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.

BTW my dad can beat up all your dads so no worries here. ;)

Remember parc ferme' post #23