Setup menu on left TFT | FerrariChat

Setup menu on left TFT

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Schuey2, Aug 30, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Schuey2

Schuey2 Rookie

Jul 1, 2013
    Hi All,

I'm a new Ferrari owner and bought the FF a month ago and have been enjoying it a great deal. Last week I played around with the Setup menu on the left TFT and enabled front parking sensors and ever since I'm not able to access the main menu again to configure other settings nor to disable the front sensors again. Every time I press the MAIN button it will not response and continue to show the parking sensor status. I tried it when the engine is On or Off, also tried when car is moving slowly to avoid the parking sensors status screen but no luck. Can someone shed some light on how I can gain access back to the main menu again? Thanks in advance for your help!!

Alan

2. Motob

Motob Formula 3
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Nov 11, 2003
    Frederick, Maryland
    Full Name:
    Brian Brown
    Press the overhead button on the headliner console to disable the parking sensor system and then you should be able to access the main menu.

P2164 likes this.
  3. timjen88

timjen88 Karting

Aug 20, 2015
    Colorado/Palm Springs
    Thanks Motob, this is driving me crazy for 2 months!

4. Schuey2

Schuey2 Rookie

Jul 1, 2013
    Oh boy it will take me forever to figure this one out. Just tried it and I'm able to access the menu now. Thanks a lot, Motob!!

5. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
    Sounds like the sensor system can just get disabled with that headliner console button than going through the menu, right?

6. Schuey2

Schuey2 Rookie

Jul 1, 2013
    Well with the headliner console button you'll have to press it everytime you start your car to disable it, versus the menu can disable it permanently until you re-enable it again...

7. LeoBRK

LeoBRK Formula Junior

Sep 26, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Leonardo
    I didn't realize you could permanently disable it from the menu. I DD my FF in around NYC 3-5 x per week and the parking sensors are SUPER SENSITIVE! Very annoying, I practically have to hit the overhead console button every 30 seconds. I can be literally 10 feet away from any other vehicle and its still chimes once or twice, forget about being 3 or 4 feet away. I guess there is no way to make them less sensitive? Good to know I could dis activate them from menu, but I like to have them being in a very tight surroundings. All of my other cars parking sensors behave normally.

8. Eric Cruz

Eric Cruz Rookie

Aug 21, 2009
    Barhamsville, VA
    Full Name:
    Eric Cruz
    I had exactly the same issue on my 2014 F12. Been driving me crazy for a week since I turned on "Stop and Go" and realized the beeping was going to drive me insane. Just about broke the Main and VGA buttons..."if I push it HARDER maybe it will work..." Came here to post a question about it, did a couple searches and found this thread. You guys absolutely rock! Thank you!!!!

Best regards,
    Eric