Shamiles "Women" | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Shamiles "Women"

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by BAKY, Nov 22, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    #101 Shamile, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    #102 Shamile, Jan 31, 2010
  3. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    #103 Shamile, Jan 31, 2010
    Dear Lamborghinisti,

Thanks for the positive vibes guys !

....this one's for you !

....no, I didn't stage it....it was the alcohol !

...fast cars...fast women.....really, what can possibly be better?

Shamile

Freeze...Miami Vice !
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. 1991

1991 Karting

Feb 25, 2009
    Winnipeg
    Full Name:
    Braeden
    shamille ... how do you pull these women?

5. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Add those up (the one's not wearing wedding rings) and you'd have a 10! ;):)

FREEZE, Shamile, Shamazzle, Hossenfeffer, Incorporated! :D:D

6. BULL RUN

BULL RUN Formula 3

Dec 18, 2004
    $10.00 bucks?

7. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    ...wedding rings?

...none of them are over 23 :D

.....except ol'miss and she's not married either.

Shamile

Freeze....Miami Vice !

8. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    A wedding ring means a symbol of lets keep it a secret, a one night stand, promises are meant to be broken or maybe the husband drives a bmw...

9. GregTe

GregTe Formula Junior

May 3, 2004
    Maine
    The wedding ring... putting a ring on that finger is like pulling the rip cord on a life raft.

10. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    #110 Darolls, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
    C'mon guys, you know how it works. Just because Shamille has pictures of himself with these damsels doesn't mean he has a relationship with any of them.

My guess is he's a 'Lounge Lizard' who gets girls that are strangers to pose with him. Y'all know women.......most love to have their picture taken!

11. pdisme

pdisme Formula 3

Oct 9, 2006
    Tampa, Florida
    Full Name:
    Dave
    One came an hour from Lakeland to Tampa at my most recent party just to pose with him I guess...

12. 1991

1991 Karting

Feb 25, 2009
    Winnipeg
    Full Name:
    Braeden
    yah i really doubt these girls are just posing.

13. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Especially the ones he took with the Adam's Apples...

HALT! Miami Bunko!

14. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    I state again: "Just because Shamille has pictures of himself with these damsels doesn't mean he has a relationship with any of them". Friends maybe, but I'm willing to bet that's as far as it goes. He might have something going on with one of them, but I'm sure not all of them!

He looks like a fun guy, but anything serious going on with any of them, I doubt it!

Just an observation, not a declaration, as I don't know him.

15. scud

scud F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2004
    +1

16. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    When you have that much variety at your disposal, you don't want a relationship with one. Why eat saltines for the rest of your life, when you can have a buffet to choose from?

17. 1ual777

1ual777 F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    Did you guys notice the location of his left hand, fully exposed in the first pic?

18. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    Dear Lamborghinisti,

Remember, I followed my own rules on the thread.....I have to know them.....personally (intimately counts too :D )

If I wanted random women, I would just have them pose with my Lamborghini. Any woman will do that. I get that allllllllll the time.

In fact on Sunday, on my way to dinner, I noticed a car following me. I pulled into a parking space and got out to see. To my surprise it was 3 teenage chicks who wanted to look at my car......no, this never happens with my Ferrari. :D

When I got out ( they were behind me ) I smiled and said, " are you following me pretty girl? " So...I spent 15 minutes while they posed for THEIR cameras....I didn't take any photos....I didn't know them. I even put up with the hand prints just so they could have some fun. The prints will wash off....telling them to keep their hands off would ruin the moment.

Pdisme ! :)

It was your party....you were there...um....in spirit anyways :) How many chicks did the "show the goods" shots on the front of my VT Roadster?

....no shots of that posted here.

I have been upfront on the photos. The most beautiful girl on this thread, my hot young friend Jen....is just that....a really really good friend. Britney, I stated I just met. I only put her because I thought it would be fun on how I got to know her and the process.....thought it would add some fun to the thread.

Your statement reminds me of someone saying "oh look, he's just posing with cars....he really doesn't own them"

Alright !

something positive from Darolls.

....see, I knew I'd rub off on ya eventually. :)

But yes, I'm a fun guy and women like it. I have a very outgoing personality and women ( young women in my case :) ) pick up on the energy.

Pdisme and I were at a car show....I was the only one that could get the girl (Cat ) to pose with the cars. I was able to pull out her sensuality and make her feel comfortable showing herself off in front of a whole crowd of people.

Oops!

The hand does what the mind thinks ! I didn't notice that. :)

Shamile

Freeze...Miami Vice !

19. Darolls

Darolls F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 2, 2003
    Full Name:
    Sparky
    That says it all, and this is another 'positive' post. I'm 'positive' it's not you they're after, just your cars!

I've had the same experiences over many years with 'YOUNG' girls; and women. The appearance of 'having money' is very attractive to many girls, and women. But who really wants a relationship with anyone like that?

I'm not trying to condemn you, berate you or belittle you. I'm just saying I think there's a lot of BS going on here. THAT'S ALL!

Please, don't take this post as a putdown, I'm just calling the shots the way I see them. I may be right or I might be wrong, but is it really any big deal?

Respectfully,
    Sparky

20. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    Shamile would still be popular with girls because of his personality, even if he was driving a Ford150. The Diablo will make them glance, but is up to the player and his tactics to keep them interested and coming back.

I rather have the company of any girl over any guy when I'm out having fun. Everybody is got an angle when they approach you, no matter who, friend or stranger. So I rather be around a hot girl and whatever her interest is, well, I don't really care 'cause I'm not looking for a wife ever again.

21. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    #121 Shamile, Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010

Dear Lamborghinisti,

Aww...Darols....you're just no fun.

BS? ....now, that's funny. Mostly that applies to folks trying to show they own the cars I drive.....of course eventually become outed.

What's harder to achieve....the ability to own a Ferrari and Lamborghini and drive them everyday as daily drivers?

....to actually have been able to retain both cars despite this severe downturn ( yes, I know many that have had to let the car go....feel very bad for them. )

....or have fun with hot young chicks? ....this seems the easily attainable comparatively speaking.

....they only want me for the cars....oh say it ain't so.....I could never imagine!! :D

...and chunky girls have great personality.( no insult indended....but let's be realistic :) )

My cars...like a hot chicks looks is the hook. That may get you the intro....what you do after and what comes out in your personality.....money can't buy or hide.

For a guy, the car isn't just the money but the calling card....

Drive a Ferrari.....sucessfull business owner ( no corporate guy would ever drive a Ferrari as a daily driver.....political backlash! )

...perhaps more of a racing fan, engineering fan

Drive a Lamborghini....probably owns a strip club :D

....well, more or an outgoing fun kinda guy.

I post pix of some chicks I know yet this is more unbelievable than someone posting...."hey, how do you like my F 50" :D

Well, tonight (Wednesday) is Ladies-night at bluemoon.....wish me luck ! :)

Shamile

Freeze...Miami Vice !

22. pdisme

pdisme Formula 3

Oct 9, 2006
    Tampa, Florida
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Just ignore the haters Shamile, they wouldn't be in the thread to begin with if they weren't jealous since anything else wouldn't warrant wasting time to reply.

23. Shamile

Shamile F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2002
    Lakeland FL
    Full Name:
    Shamile
    Dear Lamborghinisti,

Hey Dave !

....thanks for being a good friend. :)

Shamile

Freeze....Miami Vice !

24. 1991

1991 Karting

Feb 25, 2009
    Winnipeg
    Full Name:
    Braeden
    i agree ... shamile's got game. he puts all the 40 year old haters to rest. enough said.

25. pdisme

pdisme Formula 3

Oct 9, 2006
    Tampa, Florida
    Full Name:
    Dave
    We should go to hard rock saturday night, anyone good playing?