Sunday 6/25 Concorso Ferrari & Friends, West Hartford, CT | FerrariChat

Sunday 6/25 Concorso Ferrari & Friends, West Hartford, CT

Discussion in 'New England' started by Jasonberkeley, Jun 1, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jasonberkeley

Jasonberkeley Formula 3

Apr 23, 2017
    NW Corner, CT
    Full Name:
    Jason Berkeley
    Home

Benefits Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at CT Childrens Medical Center

Sunday 6/25

LaSalle Rd, West Hartford Center

2. Theducman

Theducman Rookie

Jun 4, 2017
    Are bike welcome? Could bring my Ducati crew?

3. DevonL

DevonL Formula 3

Mar 13, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Devon
    Definitely do! 2 wheels or 4 wheels, just needs to be Italian made :). I've been there with my 848 Evo Corse the last few years, and am bringing my 1199S this year!

4. Theducman

Theducman Rookie

Jun 4, 2017
    Nice!!! I can probably recruit others . What's the cost to enter?

5. DevonL

DevonL Formula 3

Mar 13, 2010
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Devon
    The day of cost looks to be $150: Register Your Car

6. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    Hey, just wanted to chime in since I got a few inquiries about the event. I have not heard from the chairman, or any fellow committee members of the event since last June (no ill feelings lol).

So, I have got to believe the show was handed off to Connecticut Children's Medical Center.
    Which all makes sense. It was a lot of work and time. They have a wonderful full time staff that handles events year round.

So, if nothing changes on that front, motorcycles were welcomed. Pre-registration was encouraged.

I have not been able to voice my concerns to the committee about the parking situation last year. My only suggestion/hope to the to participants is to abide by the parking direction of the staff. Lots of not good things with parking of participants last year. Many not listening, moving cars after they were parked, and a lot of whining.

This is a great event. Everyone involved works real hard. Parking is setup for a reason. Please please please accept where you are assigned.

Unfortunately, I can not make it there this year.

And thank a volunteer when you see them.

Enjoy the show.

7. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    Great show, beautiful weather. The first year (that I recall) that IFS (Independent Ferrari Service) wasn't there with their all red, 18-wheel hauler and race cars.
    Just curious, did anyone skip the show to go to TPC golf tournament? (McIlroy, Spieth, ...)

8. cove26

cove26 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2007
    CT
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hey Peter! I heard The Ferrari Club of New England is no longer sponsoring the show and that CCMC, which is a great cause, took over the show seeing as how they are now the only recipient of the donations. It's too bad that the funds couldn't be dispersed amongst other charities along with CCMC to spread the wealth around like Make A Wish a few years ago. You always contributed a bunch, not sure who is involved on the committee now. I haven't seen much in terms of promotion or pictures from the event this year.