Swiss Ferrari owner coming to Brazil and Paraguay tomorrow! | FerrariChat

Swiss Ferrari owner coming to Brazil and Paraguay tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Latin America' started by avalente, Aug 22, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. avalente

avalente Rookie

Aug 7, 2013
    Switzerland
    Hello everyone!

This is my first post, and I'll take the occasion to briefly introduce myself..

I'm a Ferrari fan and owner (430 Scuderia + 599 GTB "XX") and I'm coming to Brazil + Paraguay tomorrow for business and hopefully make some tourism as well.

Any fellow FerrariChat.com members or Ferrari owners would care to join for a drink? Or can anyone give me some tips of places to visit?

I'll be in Salvador de Bahia and in Asuncion!

Thanks a lot!

2. GRANDE GRINGO

GRANDE GRINGO Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    PERNAMBUCO/RECIFE BR
    im spneding time this christmas holidays in recife/natal/forteleza,i think brazilian owners are to worried /scared to admit they own a jacket with the ferrari emblem on it ,its got to be dangerous to drive around town with any exotic ,the country,s economy is on fire (man its booming)

3. matumorales

matumorales Formula Junior

Jun 8, 2011
    Asunción, Paraguay
    Full Name:
    Daniel Morales
    This is too bad!! I only found this thread today, when you're probably long gone, aren't you? Anyways, if you're ever coming back to Asunción, just drop me a line and we'll get together ;-) I'll even put you in touch with some other car-guys around here as well (it's a small but very friendly community) ;-)

4. merstheman

merstheman F1 Rookie

Apr 13, 2007
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Salvador kicks ass!