TAG Motorsports Shop Life Thread | FerrariChat

TAG Motorsports Shop Life Thread

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by TAGMotorsports, Sep 21, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TAGMotorsports

TAGMotorsports Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login

A few years back, we did a SHOP LIFE thread on some other forums, that showed the daily, and behind the scenes look at a lot of builds. We decided it was a great idea to bring it back. New and Improved, and also bring it to the Ferrari Chat community!!

With the Shop Life Series, we hope to show you the building stages of not only big projects, but smaller tasks that come through the shop. See what goes into some of these installs, as well as some detailed photos of parts you have been considering. As well as some BTS content of our personal cars we are building here in the Ferrari world. Even if the car we are showing is not necessarily your specific model, we probably have the same part or service for your car. Don’t hesitate to inquire.

Feel free to ask any questions, about the builds, or parts you see used. This is definitely a way we want to interact with our past, present, and future customers more. A lot of our team will be chiming in as well.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us HERE

2. dc3843

dc3843 Karting

Dec 13, 2014
    Frisco, TX
    Full Name:
    David Conrad
    Funny you post this, I have a question! I copied your build for your customer 458 cars. Novitec springs, P101 wheels and I used your specs listed. Same tire sizes as well, only I went Michelin super sport tires instead of PZeros. My problem is that my front tires hit the fenders when I hit bumps. I've raised the front end up as much as I can, but it doesn't help. Did you guys run into this issue? If so, how did you combat it? If not, do you think the tire brand could make that much of a difference?

3. TAGMotorsports

Sponsor

4. Sean@TAG

Sean@TAG Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Feb 25, 2015
    Believe it or not tire brand will in fact make an enormous difference. The Michelin PSS is a very square tire, and is typically slightly wider than any other tire in it's respective size. That could very well be your issue currently.

dc3843 likes this.
  5. Alex@TAG

Alex@TAG Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Feb 24, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Alex@TAGMotorsports
    Call me at x198 and lets discuss more to see if we can find a possible solution :)

dc3843 likes this.
  6. dc3843

dc3843 Karting

Dec 13, 2014
    Frisco, TX
    Full Name:
    David Conrad
    I think yall are about to close, but I'll call Monday. Thanks!!

7. koop

koop Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2011
    Have you tried adjusting camber?

8. Carlos@TAG

Carlos@TAG Karting

Apr 12, 2017
    It's Monday and we're back in business! Give us a call whenever and we can get you all squared away!

9. TAGMotorsports

Sponsor

#11 TAGMotorsports, Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  10. TAGMotorsports

Sponsor

11. TAGMotorsports

Sponsor