The Saskatchewan/Manitoba thread! | Page 77 | FerrariChat

The Saskatchewan/Manitoba thread!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Night life, Feb 27, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ilrglen

ilrglen Formula Junior

Sep 30, 2005
    Yorkton, SK, Canada
    Full Name:
    Glen Kohut
    Not me.

2. essdime

essdime Karting

Apr 26, 2006
    Edmonton
    Full Name:
    Ian K M.
    where is it being held?

3. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    The city that rhymes with fun in Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Ya I know I have this spinning black bow tie I've been dieing to wear :D:D:D JK

I think Charlene and I would like to go as well, deadline is the 15th of October let's get a couple more of us out there.

4. ilrglen

ilrglen Formula Junior

Sep 30, 2005
    Yorkton, SK, Canada
    Full Name:
    Glen Kohut
    The one with the flashing lights?

5. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Yup thats the one :D

6. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    After tonights cars and coffee we agreed and decided to move the time of the x-mas party to early in the New Year. The date will be on Saturday Jan 16th at Crave restaurant and Lounge, 7:30 p.m for cocktails and supper to follow. Price will be $50 per person includes supper and beverages for the evening. The rest is a surprise for me to know and you to find out. Please PM and or call me for confirmation plus # of guests.

You have exactly three months to make plans, I want no excuses, resistance is futile ha ha ha ha ;)

7. 12097

12097 Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Regina, Canada
    Weather looks like it will hold for Sunday.

Everyone still up for a drive?

Destination, as per our discussions.

Meet at the Golden Mile Plaza at about 1:30pm.
    (I might be a couple of minutes late)

Might be the last chance for a drive this year.

8. Exotic Girl

Exotic Girl Karting

Apr 15, 2008
    Regina
    Full Name:
    Tanya
    Sorry, phil and I are in Calgary... Taking the TTG to the track tomorrow..Have fun..weather should be good.

9. Cam Carlson

Cam Carlson Rookie

Apr 5, 2008
    sounds good. i'm in

10. mrock

mrock Rookie

Apr 8, 2008
    see you at 1.30

11. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    I will try to make it I have a few things to finish at the club today. If I am not there by 1:45 leave without me.

12. DAC

DAC Formula Junior

Apr 20, 2008
    Regina Canada
    See you then.

13. Rizzo1

Rizzo1 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2008
    Regina, Sask
    Sorry guys. I was stuck in the yard all day. Was on the tractor from 9:30 this am until 4:00 this aft.... and only got my front yard done... stupid wet leaves. I did get to go for a short drive yesterday though so at least I got one last drive in the car.

14. ilrglen

ilrglen Formula Junior

Sep 30, 2005
    Yorkton, SK, Canada
    Full Name:
    Glen Kohut
    Was it at least a Lamborghini tractor?

15. Rizzo1

Rizzo1 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2008
    Regina, Sask
    No... If it was a Lambo tractor it would have taken me 4 months and cost me $50,000.00 to pick up the leaves. Cut for 1 hour... tow to shop for repairs, take out of shop cut for 1 more hour... tow back to shop and rebuild... cut for 1 more hour, get frustrated and go buy another Lambo tractor to have as a spare. cut for 1/2 hour with spare Lambo tractor and then send spare across country to find mechanic that can fix Lambo tractor. ..... :):):D:D:D:D:D.

16. ilrglen

ilrglen Formula Junior

Sep 30, 2005
    Yorkton, SK, Canada
    Full Name:
    Glen Kohut
    Nice one! BUT, Lambo tractors don't brake! So it may cost you $50,000 to cut your grass but your grass will get cut, in style, and faster than a deer!

17. Rizzo1

Rizzo1 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2008
    Regina, Sask
    Well of course a Lambo tractor wont "brake". In order for something to "brake" it would entail that it was actually moving and at some point needed brakes. Now we all know that a Lambo in the shop certainly would not need to brake. And I'm quite certain that any one of our fellow Lambo drivers would figure out a way to "break" my Lambo tractor if I ever did buy one...LOL....

ps. I can't believe you set me up so easily 2 times in a row....haha :):D

18. ilrglen

ilrglen Formula Junior

Sep 30, 2005
    Yorkton, SK, Canada
    Full Name:
    Glen Kohut
    Oh, yes! But it has been entertaining. This thread has been a little slow since the parties and the driving stopped.

19. 12097

12097 Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Regina, Canada
    Says who?

Just cause the Viper is relegated to it's garage for the winter and can't come out and play doesn't mean the "real" cars can't go for a drive.

Had a wonderful trip out to the 'Jaw today.

Good driving and great friends, that's what life is about.

20. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Sorry guys was held up redoing the finish on the club dance floor, the weather looked OK till around 2 then what happened lol

Ps did you guys hear that Dans Salleen beat out Zahir Enzo in the quarter mile :eek:

Zahir then post's this

"Those of you who were at the track today witnessed Danny beat my Enzo on the ¼ mile with his famous Saleen. Congratulations to my good friend and client. However, after giving this some serious reflection, I have concluded that this will have to be the last ZR event ever. I am simply too embarrassed not to have the title of the King of the Exotic Car world. For this reason, next year I will not have any more track or road events. My service center will always be available as I will need my cars serviced too.

Best Regards."

"Just got to my Blackberry and realized that I forgot to add the 'just kidding' part at the end of that email...

Sorry!!!!!!!

Best Regards."

HA ha ha ha that was classic....:D

21. Rizzo1

Rizzo1 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2008
    Regina, Sask
    Hey. The Viper had a nice ride on Saturday and this morning I actually took it to work. Big mistake. Not fun driving when it's only hovering around 0 and then the roads were damp from the fog. 4 th gear at 80 kph and the tires would break loose. Had to be extra alert today. Hopefully the fog will burn off and I can take it for a spirited drive home.

22. pvo_pwr

pvo_pwr Rookie

Apr 23, 2008
    Regina
    Full Name:
    Tanner
    Well, that's the day I get back from Florida. So if the flight gets in early enough I'll be able to make it.

23. WillieB

WillieB Karting

May 29, 2008
    Canada
    #1923 WillieB, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2009

24. Zapper

Zapper Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2008
    Regina Sask
    Full Name:
    Phil