To tell or not to tell? | Page 10 | FerrariChat

To tell or not to tell?

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by roytoy2003, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BAKY

BAKY Formula 3

May 23, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Bobby
    #226 BAKY, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    Sounds fishy that you make a point to say handwritten on the PO that there is a negative...unless Roy came to your office, which I am sure he did not, and the paperwork was done by fax, you could write anything on the PO after the fact...and considering you call that POS "PRISTINE" it wouldnt surprise me at all if thats what you have done....go ahead and post it....you CAN NOT possibly make yourself or your company look any worse. We know the truth also....we read the Sports Car Company add and saw the pictures of the car....thats the truth and the facts....why would we believe you represented the car any differently to Roy that you would to the Retail public? PlEASE ANSWER THAT MR. "I SELL PRISTINE CARS AND HAVE NEVER LIED ABOUT A VEHICLE"......after you realize your not going to cut it in the exotic car world, let me know I will sponser you on a comedy tour because your are a FUNNY guy!

2. rimoore

rimoore Formula 3

Nov 18, 2004
    Island in Maine
    Full Name:
    Richard Moore
    The wolves have been calling me. I'm not going to budge and trying to blackmail me isn't going to work either. So grab your popcorn as more BS is coming momentarily

3. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    OMG--Seriously guys...I can't believe neither of you have learned anything from this thread and the bad PR it has caused....

Now both of you are ready to jump back to the beginning and start again..

You know what...honestly, you both deserve every bit of lost business you get as a result of this.

LET IT GO.

Or don't-- me and the rest of the peanut gallery are getting a hell of a kick out of watching you guys kicking your own asses. Great drama, like watching a train wreck. On second thought, keep it coming. I have an idea--Roy, why don't you insult Richard's mother and then Richard, call Roy the son of a motherless goat. OK, then next round some one else can chime in, we can do this kind of free form.

4. rimoore

rimoore Formula 3

Nov 18, 2004
    Island in Maine
    Full Name:
    Richard Moore
    Actually Roy has already admitted to the written text on the PO. I'm not going to respond to you anymore since your just a little pit bull. (Nothing against pit bull's though).

5. rimoore

rimoore Formula 3

Nov 18, 2004
    Island in Maine
    Full Name:
    Richard Moore
    I'm working deals today. I'm not going to loose anything. Your entitled to your opinion though.

6. BAKY

BAKY Formula 3

May 23, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Bobby
    #231 BAKY, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Im no pit bull...Im just snowed in, bored and amused that you think you do business properly...Can you explain your ad to the retail public? Forget Roy...Please explain to all the Retail, hardworking buyers on Ferrari chat how your ad says "PRISTINE" and "will please the most discerning eye"
    **********************************************************************************************
    2001 LAMBORGHINI DIABLO VT 6.0 YELLOW BLACK RARE & SPECTACULAR: This 6.0 Diablo VT is extraordinary in Pearlescent Yellow with a remarkable passenger cabin featuring extensive Carbon Fiber and Black Leather highlighted by Yellow Piping & Topstitching. Sought after worldwide, the Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 is a spectacular work of engineering and craftsmanship, stunning to look at and, spectacular to drive and, powered by the extraordinary 6.0L V12 FI DOHC 48V engine. Car also features outstanding sound system, factory polished wheels, carbon fiber throughout - including the engine compartment! This pristine car with just 9,700 miles will please the most discerning eye. Books and keys. Offered at $159,500 Contact Sports Car Company, Inc (858)452-6060 www.SportsCarCompany.com Carfax has notation, call for history. ZA9DU01B21LA11111
    For more information contact Sports Car Company, Inc. Toll Free at (866)287-9000 or Local (858)452-6060 www.SportsCarCompany.com
    **********************************************************************************************

If I or anyone else on Ferrarichat or anywhere read your ad, wired you the money, and bought your car based on your and your companies description, HOW WOULD WE FEEL WHEN THIS ARRIVED? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU BOUGHT THIS FROM THE ABOVE AD? ANSWER THE QUESTION and TELL EVERYONE! Forget the whole Roy deal...BASED ON ONLY THE ABOVE ANSWER THE QUESTION! It doesnt even have the correct Lamborghini emblem on it....WAS THE CAR CORRECTLY REPRESENTED IN THE SPORTS CAR COMPANY AD? YES OR NO.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Great...I imagine then that you have maxed out your business and you can no longer take any new clients. If not, then I imagine that you, like most businesses care a bit about their reputation. If this was me, and my business was as successful as yours appears to be from your postings, I would have eaten the money on this car and made it go away lickety split rather than go ten rounds on a car with a "questionable history". But maybe you don't need to worry about PR and this has been a cathartic exercise for you.

In my business, this is the type of case you pay to go away, but, of course, that is just my opinion and maybe things work differently in your line of work. Either way, as I don't have a horse in this race, I have probably butted in more than I should have.

--Good luck.

8. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Are you kidding me....that car is pristine to my discerning eye, I don't get the purpose of this post ;)

9. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff

Seems he already stated he knew about the Carfax issue so whats your point? What he didn't know was that the car was repaired to a faulty standard and that it was a previous Salvage titled car that somehow now has a clear title with a notation. We all read your ad description and this car was far from pristine. If it is a decent car, man up and take it back and re sell it with full disclosure.

10. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    you knew perfectly well that would come out Roy. heck, post a picture of a Lusso or Miura in any barn in the world, 2 days later that car will be bought and gone. :)

11. BAKY

BAKY Formula 3

May 23, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Bobby
    Please respond. Everyones waiting!

12. BAKY

BAKY Formula 3

May 23, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Bobby
    #237 BAKY, Jan 28, 2009
    Hey Rob..after he answers the above post..you should refund his money and send him over to sponsor www.wreckedexotics.com
    I cant imagine you would want people that deliberately misrepresent things as a sponsor....or at the very least that doesnt correct the wrong doing.

13. ferraribooks

ferraribooks Formula Junior

Feb 17, 2002
    Do my eyes deceive me, or is the front bumper and front fenders ONE PIECE? I don't see a joint where the bumper attaches to the fenders,maybe just a poor picture though.

14. Smurf

Smurf Formula 3

you are correct, that is a kit car part ...

15. BAKY

BAKY Formula 3

May 23, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Bobby
    We are STILL waiting....the questions arent that hard........they are written very elementary.

16. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    we have kicked sponsors out in the past if not in the best interest of our community. it is not our job to be the judge and jury though, one reason I support public discussion so much. usually things work out the way they should work out. If we're applying these standards to remove SCC, would Cat's remain?

17. ferraribooks

ferraribooks Formula Junior

Feb 17, 2002
    IF that is the case, that's disgusting how anyone could fix a car and hack it up like that! That's some serious bodge job!

18. BAKY

BAKY Formula 3

May 23, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Bobby
    #243 BAKY, Jan 28, 2009
    I have never heard of an issue that wasnt resolved to the customers favor from Cats....

IMO...this SCC deal seems very blatent and wasnt pointed at Cats....it was pointed towards ANY retail buyer....thats the scary part.

19. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    You are more than WELCOME to poast any and all documents you have in regards to this transaction...including E-mails in their FULL content

Than ks Roy

20. abolfaz

abolfaz Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2005
    Coral Gables
    I didn't send you pictures. Besides, since when is $130k the wholesale number for a 9k mile 6.0 that is PRISTINE?

21. rimoore

rimoore Formula 3

Nov 18, 2004
    Island in Maine
    Full Name:
    Richard Moore
    Just wanted to let everyone know. The reason I have not gone into detail on some of your questions is I needed approval from Jim. We are dealer B and Jim is working on his response and accompanying documentation. This will set the story straight once and for all!!!!!

22. norcal2

norcal2 F1 Veteran

I would buy a car from Roy and we have spoken in the past about a few. I have bought a car through Jim Lyons, the car was as represented and when a small issue came up, he took care of it no questions. I dont know who this rimoore character is, it doesnt sound like what Jim represents, but from my personal experience Jim stood behind his vehicle. I hope they can work things out between dealers and Roy is fairly treated.

23. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    i suggest you visit lambo power then, there are plenty of stories you can read to refresh your memory

24. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    well i also remember roy putting my roadster pics to advertise another roadster and then advertise is as sold on his website,

25. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    I stand corrected, you are right you did not send them to me, another person sent them to me where they were posted on L A mbo P o w e r...I added them to my add as I never had them...

Dont undestand your second part of the statement?