Tragedy, Ferrari Enzo untouched for 5 YEARS ! | Page 5 | FerrariChat

Tragedy, Ferrari Enzo untouched for 5 YEARS !

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by ZiadR, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. shahedc

shahedc Formula 3

Jun 4, 2007
    Washington DC
    Ziad,

Don't feel victimized, and you will realize that no one is attacking you. We are all car enthusiasts here, and welcome all sorts of car enthusiasts.

I'm sure you understand that many people come here with false stories... and since you know your story to be true, all you have to do is respond normally.

Angry posts and "goodbye" messages won't get you anywhere.

Remember when I asked you about your Nissan GT-R ownership as a high school student, and you responded politely (and enthusiastically) with a smile?

Let's continue to be civil. If you don't like a question, no need to get mad. If it's a valid question, it would be nice if you could answer it politely.

Ziad,

Care to comment on this one?

2. Christian.Fr

Christian.Fr Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr

Thanks for sharing pix and for the story also.

3. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Ladies & Gentlemen: The man just wants to be alone now....

4. shahedc

shahedc Formula 3

Jun 4, 2007
    Washington DC
    Sorry, I didn't mean any disrespect. :)

Ziad,

I'm still grateful for the story and the pics... just looking for some closure, I guess. :D

Best of luck, and don't feel discouraged to post here. Just keep your cool, and take a break if need to calm down.

Regards,
    ~shahedc.

5. ZiadR

ZiadR Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2008
    Beirut, Lebanon.
    Full Name:
    Ziad Ramadan
    shahedc, when you asked me about the GT-R ownership and I responded to you with a smiley face because the thing needs explanation for sure ! But when you have an amount of members around here criticizing a story you've pulled really hard to get, then why to post on this topic and not f-chat in general !

Anyhow, leave us of this topic. Let's get back to the Enzo ;).

I've read Marcel Massini's post and I'd like to thank him about the information. Just for clarification, I've said earlier in one of my posts that the car turned out to be abandoned for 3.5 years and not 5... You can check it on page 4 most probably.

6. ZiadR

ZiadR Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2008
    Beirut, Lebanon.
    Full Name:
    Ziad Ramadan
    You're welcome concerning the information. Let me try answering your questions:
    1- I asked for luck because selling an Enzo is a name just by itself... To hell with money. At least, there hasn't been any 16 year old who have sold any Enzo in the world !
    2- The pictures I posted on pages 1 & 2 were taken by me. This is an AIB Customs area ( Belongs to government )... The Enzo's owner had courts and is now in prison. So they don't allow anyone to take pictures of the car but I've taken 3 sets of pictures, and I do think it's more than enough !

If you have anymore questions or anything you didn't understand fully, you let me know.

I think that the post for Skyler can be the same for you. Check answer number "2". Here in Lebanon, not everyone understands about cars & Ferraris. I'm not trying to talk about myself or anything but I think that I know a bit more than the Lebanese when it comes to cars ( Of course not all ). When I was speaking about the Enzo with an employee there ( That is responsible for the car ), he told me that it's the first time someone identifies the car for him other than him telling him so. Most of those who come to ask about it, tell him what's that car? A Limbarghini? So that's why he was like, I'll try getting you information and I'll keep you updated on the auction's date. So I was like, yeah why not. Then he asked me If I wanted to take a closer look to the car and check it out... So I went with him and saw the whole car.

That's how I'm selling the Enzo. Nothing more, and nothing less.

7. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    #107 Marcel Massini, Oct 16, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
    The first owner in Germany (NOT Italy) drove it more than 3'000 miles (not kms). See also post #100 on page 5.
    Marcel Massini

8. ZiadR

ZiadR Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2008
    Beirut, Lebanon.
    Full Name:
    Ziad Ramadan
    Makes me doubt something... It says that it was new to Ferrari back in 2002. So how did they tell me it's a 2004? I have to ask about this.

Thank you,

ZiadR

9. ZiadR

ZiadR Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2008
    Beirut, Lebanon.
    Full Name:
    Ziad Ramadan
    Yup, I've figured so since the model is a 2002 as well... Something's fishy about this. I'll try to understand better from them tomorrow...

10. shahedc

shahedc Formula 3

Jun 4, 2007
    Washington DC
    Ziad,

Thanks for the clarifications. No more goodbyes. :)

I'm sure we've all posted things that are unclear, conflicting or incorrect... if someone requests (demands?) an explanation, it's up to each person to respond (or not).

People ask questions here. Get over it. Answer them if you can, when you can.

Keep us posted !

11. big.bryant

big.bryant Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2008
    Boulder, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bryant
    yeah soemthing is definately fishy around here. we have conflicting stories about where the car is originally from, what year, how many miles, who owns it, basically the only thing we know is that it is an Enzo Ferrari, in a parking lot with a fence around it.

12. Miura Jota

Miura Jota F1 Rookie

May 26, 2004
    Toluca , Mexico
    Full Name:
    Martin

13. ZiadR

ZiadR Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2008
    Beirut, Lebanon.
    Full Name:
    Ziad Ramadan

14. arezzo

arezzo Formula Junior

Jul 29, 2003
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    SH
    #114 arezzo, Oct 16, 2008
    Threads like these make F-Chat really amazing to me, very cool of you to do all this leg work and I can imagine being excited about an Enzo and doing all this for the passion and love of exotics and all, great stuff.

By the way Marcel is a great guy and has unbelievable knowledge, if the both of you work together I am sure you'll figure out what the real story is about this Enzo.

Is it possible to gun the mileage back on an Enzo :) LoooL?

Tell us how it goes :)

S

15. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Wow!! Now its getting interesting! :D:D

Would the 12/02 date signify when the order was placed for the Enzo from Ferrari Deutschland GmbH? :):)

16. OutBenchThis

OutBenchThis Rookie

Sep 23, 2007
    LA & Australia

17. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Should be a 2003 model year with that build date..

18. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    #118 Marcel Massini, Oct 16, 2008
    No. It is the actual delivery date to Germany. Not the order date. Car was built in October 2002.
    And for the mileage I can tell that I have personally seen it on this car while it was in Germany.
    Besides that, when it was on ebay (January 2005), the auction was cancelled BY EBAY, not by the seller/owner.

Marcel Massini

19. 1ual777

1ual777 F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    Can you say, "BUSTED."

20. big.bryant

big.bryant Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2008
    Boulder, Colorado
    Full Name:
    Bryant
    exactly why this story is pretty sketch

21. masar

masar Formula 3

Aug 19, 2007
    Czech republic
    Full Name:
    Petr
    Very interesting threat, thanks Ziad. I am curious what will be the final selling price.

22. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Ah, I see. :):)

Enzo Ferrari 2002-2004. I thought they were from 2003-4. :D:D

23. ZiadR

ZiadR Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2008
    Beirut, Lebanon.
    Full Name:
    Ziad Ramadan
    I have a little surprise for you guys tomorrow !

Some pictures of the car back in 2004 or 2005 ! :).

24. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Ziad,

To let you know, this car is still worth a fortune. Putting the mileage aside for a minute, the car seems to have some issues in terms of bodywork and engine lean etc. Yes its not moved but someone will buy this, spend some money and probably get the pennies back at the end of the day.

Class story but would look better in a barn, can someone ps it into a barn please? :D

Milage, yes something sounds a tad dodgy there, no doubt the boys are on the case finding out the records to break this mystery to smithereens!

This thread alone will have created many many phonecalls to the place in question, anyone got any answers to share?

Regards

Matthew

25. ZiadR

ZiadR Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2008
    Beirut, Lebanon.
    Full Name:
    Ziad Ramadan
    Matthew, I got confirmation of the milage. With all due respect to Marcel Massini and his true records about the car but the car doesn't have anything over 200 miles. The ex owner that was german sold the car to Abu Ayash with a milage of 20 miles maximum... Abu Ayash had 180+ miles in it. That's it.

Everything else Marcel said was very true... Not sure about the eBay thing though.

There has been lots & lots of phone calls and PM messages concerning the Enzo, and I've warned everybody about the condition ( Abandoned for 3.5 years ), but they seem to be OK with it.

So cool to me...