VERDI FERRARI | Page 9 | FerrariChat

VERDI FERRARI

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by hincksmanrees1919, Nov 24, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spaghetti_jet

spaghetti_jet Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2005
    Europa
    Full Name:
    Bob
    And there was me thinking "Birdie Singh" was a made up name!!

2. hincksmanrees1919

Nov 24, 2011
    Kark Verdi's real name is Kulup Singh Birdi, also uses the name Kuldup Singh Verdi.

He was declared bankrupt on 4th April 2012 by HMRC, this information is available on www.insolvencylist.com.

3. hincksmanrees1919

Nov 24, 2011
    MORE DETAILS

Kuldip Singh Birdi (aka Karl Verdi) has been declared bankrupt according to the Insolvency Register (copy of the report attached). If you wanted to visit the website yourself, please click on the link below: -

· http://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk/eiir/IIRCaseIndivDetail.asp?CaseId=700520089&IndivNo=701164731&Court=HIGH&OfficeID=600000069&CaseType=B

I tried to call the Insolvency Service (0207 637 1110) in order to find out who was appointed Trustee in Bankruptcy, but the I.S. do not appear to want to answer their telephones! I also tried to call St Albans County Court (0844 892 0550) in order to enquire about Kabir Virdi/Birdi/Verdi and again, nobody answered. I’m not sure if they will be able to provide further details about Kabir’s examination, but as it was a Public Examination, I would have thought that they could.

4. wld104

wld104 Rookie

Jun 8, 2012
    HI,

New to the forum...I wondered if someone could update me with this Verdi situation.

Have recently found myself mixed up in it all and wondered how things were proceeding, if people have had any success etc?

Thanks

5. Fmax

Fmax Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2007
    Prague, CZ
    Full Name:
    Max
    how you mixed up in it. Better to say some more. Do you have legal representation, has the scumbag been promising to pay you for months on end? Does he owe you the money personally?

Some details would be good.

6. wld104

wld104 Rookie

Jun 8, 2012
    Prefer not to disclose the full depths of it on the forum. Just wondered who was heading things up so I could see how things are progressing.

Legal representation is all sorted and arranged, just wondered if it is worth the cost of no outcome is being reached.

Assisted a customer buying a car from Verdi, and the previous owner never received the money, same as everyone it seems. Unfortunately HPI did not show a finance interest on the vehicle when the sale was concluded and the previous customer unable/won't clear the finance. Messy!

7. Fmax

Fmax Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2007
    Prague, CZ
    Full Name:
    Max
    Probably not worth the legal bother. The man is a filthy, disgusting, low life theif. He is personally bankrupt, verdi after sales limited is bankrupt. He has some other company running now no doubt ripping even more people off.

Please PM me.

8. ninot

ninot Karting

Feb 7, 2004
    Sunny Staffordshire
    Full Name:
    Nino
    As above, probably not worth it.

Trading as a ltd company so liability limited to number of shares, company wound up so end of.

On a personal level - if hes declared bankrupt thats it. hes claiming no assetts and anything he had in his name will be taken and sold by the courts end off. Although any assets he did have "probably transferred" to another person or company before hearing or when things starting getting tricky.

Only other thing is if hes convicted of fraud and sentenced but even so unlikely of you guys getting any money back :(

Unfortunatley theres a lot of unhappy people left behind.

9. jagmanv12

jagmanv12 Karting

Aug 25, 2010
    Surrey UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    There are 32 Ferraris, 6 Lambos and a variety of other cars listed for sale on their website. Do they actually have them in stock?
    Are owners still giving them cars on SOR? Incredible if they are.

10. apolloluca

apolloluca Karting

Sep 23, 2009
    I have tried to get information (if on SOR) on a couple of cars for sale on their web site via CS but to no avail, was told that one car was a customers and the other their own car.
    Better of keeping well clear I think.

11. jagmanv12

jagmanv12 Karting

Aug 25, 2010
    Surrey UK
    Full Name:
    Mark
    That's what I was thinking.
    I'm looking for a 308GTS QV and there is one on their website. Left a message but sales guy never called me back. You could end up like wld104's customer with a car still on finance. If the record on HPI is nor cleared then you could have a hard job selling it when/if you wanted to.

12. jokr

jokr Karting

Nov 30, 2010
    I would steer well clear of them for everything - selling, buying and servicing.

13. I represent a client in Australia (Melbourne). Can onyone assist me as to the contact details of a Ferrari registered in the UK with the registration details 'FJO50JR'. It is very important that I converse with this owner. Reply to either [email protected]

14. As I represent an Australian client I am trying to establish contact with the registerd owner of a Ferrari UK... FJ050JR'.... please contact me at email... [email protected] to discuss your ongoing interest with this vehicle

15. hamferrari

hamferrari Rookie

May 13, 2012
    BE WARNED......This guy works with Karl Verdi and is posting on here to feed all the details back to Karl.

16. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    How do you know?

All the best,
    Andrew.

17. spaghetti_jet

spaghetti_jet Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2005
    Europa
    Full Name:
    Bob
    No idea what's happening here, but for a justifiable reason all you have to do is download a form from DVLA, fill it in and ask for the details.

A reputable lawyer, investigator etc. can apply to buy the registration details of a vehicle, which would include the registered keeper's name and address. Whereas, any old crook or charlatan cannot readily get those details.

18. Fmax

Fmax Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2007
    Prague, CZ
    Full Name:
    Max
    Do not think so, it is legit from someone else who was scammed.

19. Alan R Price

Alan R Price Rookie

Dec 21, 2011
    Northamptonshire
    Full Name:
    Alan R Price
    Just confirming that a bankruptcy order was made against Kuldip Singh Birdi aka Karl Verdi etc. on 21 March 2012 in the High Court and I was appointed trustee in bankruptcy at a creditors' meeting held at the official receiver's office on 20 July. Associates and family members of the bankrupt tried to secure the appointment of another insolvency practitioner however the independent creditors voted in my favour.

If you are a creditor in the bankruptcy and have not heard from my office (Marshman Price - ww*.marshmanprice.co.uk), send me an email (arprice at marshmanprice.co.uk) with details or call me on 01933 270918.

If you were a creditor but were paid off, please contact me if you have any information you consider might be useful.

20. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Welcome...YOU are going to be a popular guy in the ferrari UK community....I can just "feel it"......

21. WhistleBlower

WhistleBlower Rookie

Aug 11, 2012
    I am new here but have watched this thread from the start .

Fact: Karl VerdI was arrested by the police earlier this week and since been released - At present I have no idea why he was arrested.

Fact: There are just 3 "Technicians" employed - all "off the books" "cash in hand"

Technician 1 : Does the odd MOT and the rest of his time is used up doing his own Private jobs, a Lottery junkis feeding his habit. If Karl allows it then who are we to discredit him, good luck to him.

Technician 2 : No qualifications to speak of, heavy handed, if he/she displayed any useful integrety then may well have have ended up at a dealer by now, ie. Marrenello

Technician 3 : A Convicted Drug Dealer - SUE ME IF IT IS OT TRUE !!!

22. tech2

tech2 Rookie

Aug 12, 2012
    Technician 2 : No qualifications to speak of, heavy handed, if he/she displayed any useful integrety then may well have have ended up at a dealer by now, ie. Marrenello

Correction - NVQ Level 3 diploma in vehicle maintenance + other motor vehicle courses.

23. Jaz

Jaz Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    JAZ
    Where did you get your facts from ?

24. TECH3

TECH3 Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 12, 2012
    Technician 3 : A Convicted Drug Dealer - SUE ME IF IT IS OT TRUE !!!

correction: Beng Aerospace eng, Msc motorsport eng with Managmentand a whole lot more so crawl back in your hole do some proper research and then talk mr whistle blower. be a man come in and say hello

25. tech2

tech2 Rookie

Aug 12, 2012
    Looks like this blow job has been deflated.