[VIDEOS]: Lambo Drive from VCR to Malibu 7-29-07 | FerrariChat

[VIDEOS]: Lambo Drive from VCR to Malibu 7-29-07

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by ELIM, Aug 1, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ELIM

ELIM Formula 3

Apr 29, 2005
    OC, CA
    Full Name:
    Elliot
    Thanks to Boyd for setting up this drive thru the canyons of Malibu and to Fred for the ride. Not sure exactly how many Lambos showed (and other cars who tagged along) but fun times nonetheless.

We also all had the chance to eat with Matthew McConaughey at Taverna Tony's. :D

Part 1: Rolling out of SuperCarSunday

Check back here for more vids....

2. Sportscarnut

Sportscarnut Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2005
    Thanks for the video Elliot, and my wife is still talking about Matthew.......one of the interesting features of hanging around popular Malibu restaurants :)

3. Sportscarnut

Sep 12, 2005
    Thanks again Elliot for taking the time to produce these videos, it's always a pleasure to have you along for the drives :)

4. BrianZuk

BrianZuk F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2007
    NorCal (Bay Area)
    Full Name:
    BrianZuk
    Nice videos as usual, all your vids are great! Im BrianZuk from youtube, I have a few good car vids :D

5. skyhigh

skyhigh Formula 3

Jun 28, 2004
    SoCal
    Nicely done Elliot!!!!!

6. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    great job elliot as always

7. Dilancer

Dilancer F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Dilan B.
    Very cool videos dude. Good job.

8. Kross247

Kross247 Rookie

Aug 4, 2007
    Awesome vids, I was there at SuperCarSunday, and the beginning of that video white murci was the hottest car there for sure.

I can't wait to join the cruise next time, I hope to purchase an 06 gallardo in the coming weeks, can't wait!

9. Sportscarnut

Sep 12, 2005
    Yes, the White LP640 Roaster was the hottest car there, that's why it was parked under the tree :D

When you get your Lambo PM me with your name, contact number and e-mail address and I'll put you on the mailing list for our drives :)