Visiting Bangkok and Jakarta next week | FerrariChat

Visiting Bangkok and Jakarta next week

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Robb, Mar 16, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    #1 Robb, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Will be in Bangkok and Jakarta, March 24 - April 1 for work coming from Arizona.

Love to say hello to any Owners during my visits and go get food. Hopefully will look up the local dealerships...

Robb
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. wang

wang Formula 3

Feb 23, 2004
    Brunei
    Full Name:
    H. Wang
    I think there's a thread here of where the cars hang out for cars and coffee in Bangkok. Sorry I'm not based in either city. Have fun though.

Best

3. natman316

natman316 Formula Junior

Jul 20, 2015
    I am originally from Bangkok but I'm not currently based there.

There are super car meets in the morning on sundays I believe in Thonglor area, but not sure who organizes and when etc. There is also a Ferrari owners club. There is only one authorized dealership in Thailand, Cavalino motors. There are usually plenty of exotics at the Siam Paragon mall, including a lambo and porsche dealership in the mall as well as dedicated "supercar parking".

Feel free to ask or pm if you need any specific suggestions! Enjoy your trip.

btw not sure if you know but the import taxes there are crazy! a 458 is around 800k usd :O

4. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Thanks to you both for the input.

Flying out tomorrow morning. Should be great!

Robb