who is Reza Mokhtarian? | Page 54 | FerrariChat

who is Reza Mokhtarian?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by rob lay, Apr 29, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

should all mention of Reza/OceanSky/Capital Trust Markets be removed?

1. yes - good guy, remove all content

2. no - users have right to post at own liability

3. thank goodness for spring!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bones2U

Bones2U Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2008
    Ontario
    Until he cons the WRONG person!

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    you can say FerrariChat did him in after he showed up here. He isn't arrested yet, hasn't been sued that I know of yet, and hasn't been knocked off. However, with our work and policy to keep the discussion open ForexPeaceArmy decided to put out a scam alert and their discussion go on public. What has happened against Reza since? I don't know exactly, but certainly things can't be as peachy as they once were. The biggest kick in the balls has to be his ego thinking he had millions of followers and was indestructible. I could hear the sound of his ego crashing through the floor in Texas. Reza personally threatened me through host, legally, posting "embarrassing info", and physically. I think it is easy to say Reza got a good Texas ass kicking.

3. Nurburgringer

Nurburgringer F1 World Champ

Jan 3, 2009
    Texass
  4. Crayzee1

Crayzee1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2013
    Fort Worth, TX
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    I read a few guys are lawyering up for a class action. We'll see. I guess he never heard of don't mess with Texas? :)

5. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    #1330 DrStranglove, May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Yep.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    In what jurisdiction??

Matt

7. Crayzee1

Crayzee1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2013
    Fort Worth, TX
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    Canada. One of the posters on the FOREX Peace army site is trying to round up folks to join him.

8. rnelson

rnelson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 3, 2005
    They need to get criminal charges filed. Civil would be a waste of time and resources, I think it's pretty clear by now he's probably broke.

Media would be a good idea to get that rolling. They love a good bad guy story.

9. Alcav5

Alcav5 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Scarsdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Al
    re: fchat card...

Wow did those guys who posted the pissing really get outed? I missed that one. Got a link?

10. kiesan

kiesan Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 21, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Kie Robertson
    https://angel.co/reza-mokhtarian

WHAT I DO

Reza Mokhtarian is a recent doctoral graduate of the Graduate Group in Integrated Pathobiology from the University of California, Davis. His scientific research expertise are in the areas of microcirculatory systems, vascular disease, and point-of-care technologies.

ACHIEVEMENTS

Reza mokhtarian is deeply passionate about global health and technology, and has been heavily involved with the development of different award-winning mobile healthcare technologies for low resource environments - some of which have led to several patent filings and an early healthcare startup venture. His innovative projects have been highlighted and featured on a number of different major media outlets around the world (including Bloomberg BusinessWeek, National Public Radio (NPR), Forbes, CNN, Reuters) and many international conferences.

Doctor

I currently works at Caradigm, a Microsoft and GE Healthcare joint venture, as a Product Manager within the product strategy team dedicated to population health and healthcare analytics. He leads a number of products and research projects in platform development, data analysis, mobile health, and healthcare surveillance.

11. rnelson

rnelson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 3, 2005
    ^ different guy. Fairly common name.

12. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
  13. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
  14. Crayzee1

Crayzee1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2013
    Fort Worth, TX
    Full Name:
    Shawn
  15. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    As far as I know, community service and an apology to the owner.

16. ferrarilover

ferrarilover F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Barrie, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Christopher Bailey
    #1341 ferrarilover, May 31, 2015
    Last edited: May 31, 2015
  17. Crayzee1

Crayzee1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2013
    Fort Worth, TX
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    Can't see them. Can you copy and paste them?

18. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    #1343 GordonC, May 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  19. KKSBA

KKSBA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    SBarbara-La Jolla CA
    Full Name:
    KKSBA
    Like Capone, get him on something unrelated to the actual major crime. Someone in the jurisdiction report him with the picture, should be enough for a search warrant.

20. rnelson

rnelson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 3, 2005
    It's sad to see how desperate he is to try and become Dan Blizarian. I mean this is about the 10th time he's tagged him in his Instagram photos begging for some kind of recognition.

He's like the crazy girl in "Single White Female"

21. Leofitz

Leofitz Rookie

Jun 1, 2015
    FYI, the voting by Capital Trust Markets clients on the Forex Peace Army (FPM) forum is now closed. In the case of 'Case# 2015-082 | jeff_calgary vs capitaltrustmarkets.com' the vote was 68 - 0 of GUILTY.

All members of this site please take this into consideration in your voting on the character of Mr. Mokhtarian. Please keep all his past posts public for the benefit of legal authorities and potential victims of his business fraud.

(Link is: GUILTY Case# 2015-082 | jeff_calgary vs capitaltrustmarkets.com)

Mr. Reza Mokhtarian is now officially and publicly labeled on the Forex Peace Army forum as GUILTY of being a fraud and liar. WHY? Clients have received no helpful response to inquiries by phone, email, or posted support tickets on the still public CTM website. There Reza M posts that CTM is registered and in good standing with the Financial Services providers of agency of New Zealand. In fact he de-registered CTM May 18. No one has posted on the FPA forum that they have received back even their initial deposit.

In the absence of any real effort by Mr. Mokhtarian to indicate good faith, many CTM clients are now posting complaints with the New Zealand authorities (FMA, SFO), an investigative journalist in Auckland, RCMP, eConsumer.com, and the Commodities and Futures Trade Commission. Also other agencies best not to mention here.

I just joined this site as I'm a CTM client and read about this forum at Forex Peace Army. I appreciate everyone keeping alive the topic of "Reza Mokhster is a Mock Star and Sleazy Scammer". Any helpful leads or legal suggestions will be appreciate.

It's sad that the 'small' people of the world can create big problems for the honest ones. We owe it to ourselves to squash these small bugs.

22. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    It has now been taken down.

Mark

23. ferrarilover

ferrarilover F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Barrie, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Christopher Bailey
    I just checked his Instagram and it's still up

24. Crayzee1

Crayzee1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2013
    Fort Worth, TX
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    I think the dude is cracking up. His 'empire' is crashing down around him. Should we start a pool on the inevitable arrest? I do not know Canada laws, can they search his house based on those pictures?

I posted on his video the link to this thread, as of yesterday it still had not been taken down. I found that odd since he had been on since I posted the link. Maybe he just doesn't care anymore?

25. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    Yep, you're right. It's up again. This morning when I followed the link, it said the page doesn't exist.

Mark