Exotic rides Cancun MX | FerrariChat

Exotic rides Cancun MX

Discussion in 'Tracking & Driver Education' started by Korntera, Oct 24, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Korntera

Korntera Karting

Sep 19, 2012
    Happy Valley/Bend OR
    Full Name:
    Travis
    I went to Cancun for business two weeks ago and on the way down my co worker asks if I want to drive the Ferraris with him. I thought he was joining since I go there once a year with family but there is an exotic car rental place and 1.6 mile(seems shorter than the website says though) track!
    Exotic Rides Mexico
    I am in. I way affiliated with them just thought it was an odd place to have a 458, 430, 360, Gallardo and more available to rent.
    I took out the 458 and Audi R8, it was a bit disappointing since there did not allow you to shift and put it in automatic mode, but they also rent the cars to drive down the beach and they told me they oay off the police so you get a few open miles of highway with no other cars or speeding tickets but I did not do this experience. I didn't know where else to post this since I couldn't find any info about it after searching the forum.

Compared to the place in Vegas it's a bit spendier but if your in Cancun...

2. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    I drove their track last winter while on vacation in playa mujeres. Originally reserved lotus elise to see if i liked it enough to buy one but they said it was in shop when i got there. Switched to 360 which was more expensive but had a great time anyway. I feel they should have given me a deal since lotus i reserved wasnt availabe. Regardless, instructor tested me out 1st lap and once he felt i knew what i was doing, let me put it in sport mode, use paddles, etc. Great time