LATE NOTICE VIR FCA TRACK EVENT MARCH 10-11 | FerrariChat

LATE NOTICE VIR FCA TRACK EVENT MARCH 10-11

Discussion in 'Tracking & Driver Education' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, Mar 5, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    #1 Juan-Manuel Fantango, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
    Greetings, sorry for the late notice on this but perhaps someone can benefit from this information. Note that we are accepting other cars as well for this event. If you have something other than a Ferrari or Maserati and would like to experience one of the top tracks in the US please join us.

Check out this video by none other than the man himself-Mr. Rob Lay!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q4hCNieKuU

Go here to print forms and register. Also, please contact Jim Meek via this link.

VIR Track Event

Dear FCA Friends and Members,

Attendance of next week's track event is a little less than projected and we need more drivers. If you are even considering attending this is a great time to do so. The weather forecast is 68 and sunny Monday and partly cloudy Tuesday. There is no rain predicted either day. Due to the light turnout we will waive late fees if you let me know by Friday afternoon that you are coming.

You do not need to have a Ferrari for the event. If you have friends that would like to join us please invite them as well. We are also offering a single day fee of $300 for those that can't make it both days.

If you are planning to come and have't responded, please let me know that you are coming and attach your registration.

I hope to see you there,

Jim Meek
    Ferrari Club of America
    North Carolina Chapter