Back at Roebling Road last Friday | FerrariChat

Back at Roebling Road last Friday

Discussion in 'Tracking & Driver Education' started by Crawler, May 27, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Crawler

Crawler F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2006
    More Roebling video. I was there last Friday with Hooked on Driving. It was somewhat of a difficult day as I was having fuel starvation problems in the GTI and it would cut out on the long right-handers (which is what Roebling mostly consists of) unless it was more than about 3/4 full. This afternoon session was my best. Quite a bit of slower traffic, but I finally managed to get a clear lap.

Oh, and my car isn't made of rubber. I was experimenting with a different camera position and the video was very shaky. The bending and flexing is the result of YouTube's image stabilization. Hard to say which is worse, but I decided to keep it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40-rKZVvkQI

2. trumpet77

trumpet77 Formula 3

Jun 13, 2011
    Great Neck, NY
    Full Name:
    Robert Nixon
    Very cool video with the rubbery-cartoon windshield!

3. millsj

millsj Karting

Oct 17, 2011
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Another Roebling person! My wife and I will be down there next weekend with the PCA. I actually had a friend who was instructing at the HOD event. I keep trying to make it down there to instruct at one of their events, but weekdays are hard to coordinate with work.

Below is a link to one of the sessions from the last PCA event we attended. Sorry....more non-Ferrari video. What can I say-the Miata is a ton of fun on the track. :)

http://youtu.be/5zXpJEf5L1M

4. Crawler

Crawler F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2006
    Great stuff! I might have been there that weekend, depending on when it was. The guy in the white 911 is a friend of mine.