Daytona Weekend | FerrariChat

Daytona Weekend

Discussion in 'Tracking & Driver Education' started by hezgon, Nov 2, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hezgon

hezgon Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2006
    Ft Pierce, FL
    Full Name:
    Stan
    Purchased the Ferrari 360 Challenge about a year ago. Spent the past year learning and getting thru NASA's comp school, I am able to run solo now. After several runs, my instructor Mike took me out and showed me a few things about how to improve the line. Next session I dropped 2 seconds off my lap time. Still so much more to learn about driving and the car. Had a blast with learning Daytona. Car ran great doing double duty over the weekend running in HPD1 for my girl friend and HPD3 for me. While I'm in the drivers seat it seems I'm at my edge, but watching video afterwards... shouldn't lift here and press harder there. I'm leaving a lot on the table, and so it goes. Great weekend, put the car back on trailer in one piece and we both went home with big smiles. Aero package and headers going on over the winter.

https://youtu.be/i0sHdNpydzk

2. ProCoach

ProCoach F1 Veteran
    Owner

Sep 15, 2004
    VIR Raceway
    Full Name:
    Peter Krause
    Congrats!

3. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    aero and more power will probably slow your development. Stick to what is required to develop your car in your class and spend the most on driver development.