First post: introduction and purpose | FerrariChat

First post: introduction and purpose

Discussion in 'Tracking & Driver Education' started by Reskew, Sep 3, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Reskew

Reskew Rookie

Sep 3, 2016
    #1 Reskew, Sep 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello everyone,

My name is Rob Eskew and I am a fellow Motorsport and track enthusiast. I have primarily been a BMW driver, coach, and club racer my entire adult life. I have built a great German car repair business called Markert Motor Works with a great friend and colleague of mine, Dave Markert to sustain the hobby and passion for the sport. We have been shopping for a shop Ferrari so we can start getting into the world of the Prancing Horses. I have instructed in a few Ferraris over the years at Road Atlanta, and I have a couple friends that own them. I hope we can make new friends, learn new things, track some brilliantly engineered cars and turn some more record times! Eventually, I would like our shop to help the boards by being a sponsor should the opportunity become available. In the mean time, I plan on reading as much as I can and work on becoming a positive and helpful member of the community.

Looking forward to it,

Rob Eskew

Photo is of my reaction from my first ride in a 430 Scud at Road Atlanta. Incredible machine!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login