Top Gear Tuning shop exhaust systems? | FerrariChat

Top Gear Tuning shop exhaust systems?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 808Forza, Jul 26, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 808Forza

808Forza Formula Junior
    Owner

Jan 5, 2013
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Gil
    Aloha all! I've come across a shop in the U.K. specializing in tuning and fabricating exhaust systems called Top Gear Tuning. Any personal experiences anyone mind sharing?

I am specifically looking into their F430 exhaust system and headers. It appears to sound great on the YouTube video and the quality appears top notch.

I live thousands of miles away and hope someone can offer some insight.

Many mahalos (thanks) in advance!

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    I'm not convinced its their kit - the store shows no exhausts for example - maybe they just did the remap

Chances are its Nouvolari equipment

Maybe I'm wrong tho'.....

3. 808Forza

808Forza Formula Junior
    Owner

Jan 5, 2013
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Gil
    Thanks for the input Jimmie. In their site they do state their exhaust systems are made off site in Asia. I really do not have problem with that as long as the quality and sound are there.

4. topgearbridport

BANNED

Jul 9, 2014
    Its certainly not Nouvolari equipment. We manufacture our own exhaust systems. The F430 is one of the systems we are most proud of.

5. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Welcome, but to maintain a commercial presence on the site you will need to contact the site administrator to arrange sponsorship.

As standard procedure, I must apply a ban including contact instructions to ensure either sponsorship is taken up or a username change to something non-commercial is chosen.

All the best,
    Andrew.