New to Ferrari - Need Help! | FerrariChat

New to Ferrari - Need Help!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by malcolmh1, Nov 3, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. malcolmh1

malcolmh1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2013
    Good afternoon
    I have just purchased a 2005 360 F1 Spider.
    I would like to ask if anyone can recommend an independent Ferrari garage, that is close to Worksop in Nottinghamshire. Sheffield or Nottingham would be the nearest cities. Can anyone help please?
    Regards
    Malcolm

2. concours

concours Karting

Jan 10, 2008
    Palos Verdes, Ca
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Can't help you with an independent shop recommendation, Los Angeles being a little out of your way, but I am interested in why you purchased a 2005 360 spider rather then a 2005 430. Here the price difference has greatly diminished over the last several months as large numbers of 458's have come on the market. Or is it that you prefer the 360?

3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Enjoy : they're a little further but start by talking to Shiltec in Lufbra (!) then maybe Italia Autosport south of Sheffield - I'm told Graypaul an be helpful & competitive as your local franchise

4. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
  5. mike01606

mike01606 Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2012
    Cheshire UK
    Full Name:
    Mike M
    LOL Loughborough......

6. rscorer

rscorer Rookie

May 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Hi Malcolm,

Wondered if you'd found a good indy dealer nearby? I'm interested in finding a garage that has more knowledge of my '99 355 F1 - I seem to be paying for the local dealer to learn about my car and they still can't find the problem.

Cheers,
    Richard

7. king_kenny

king_kenny Rookie

Feb 17, 2014
    Shiltech in Loughborough are excellent,