UK Hotels that appreciate a Ferrari | FerrariChat

UK Hotels that appreciate a Ferrari

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Harrydino, May 27, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Harrydino

Harrydino Karting

Apr 9, 2013
    London
    Full Name:
    Harry
    Like a lot of you i am sure, i only drive my car to secure destinations that i know. Secure parking space, preferably undercover, without high speed bumps/ steep ramps etc.

Anyone got any good haunts?

2. Arron

Arron Karting

Mar 27, 2006
    Kent, UK
    If I want somewhere to stay that is 'quite nice' and I want to take the 360, I generally look on here :

Special Places / Sawdays - Special Places to Stay

Some very nice B&B/Hotels that are a little more exclusive but not necessarily expensive and as they all tend to be smaller privately run establishments, they usually have small private parking areas ideal for your pride & joy !

3. msdes123

msdes123 Rookie

Sep 29, 2013
    Essex, UK
    Full Name:
    Mark S
    just had to travel up from Essex to Manchester for 2 nights, was desperate to take my 599 and possibly have a nice run back over the snakes pass or some other good roads but the hotel used an NCP car park behind it for parking and I just bottled out of risking it being their overnight. When searching for secure parking only search results that tended to come up were for hiring peoples driveways for the day. Other option I considered was leaving car in the airport short stay which I think might have been a bit less risky than a deserted underground city centre NCP car park.

4. Aaronholmes220

Aaronholmes220 Karting

Dec 12, 2009
    County Durham UK
    Full Name:
    Aaron Holmes
    I leave my 430 Spider in NCP carparks all the time and I've never had an issue. I'd be less inclined to leave it in an airport carpark though as the people parking in there tend to be less likely to be local and therefore I assume less worried about bashing doors off it.
    Failling that just leave it outside the front entrance of the hotel; double yellows and normal parking restrictions don't apply to Supercars... do they?

5. fluffekins

fluffekins Karting

Jul 21, 2014
    UK Herts/Essex/Londo
    Full Name:
    Russell
    I was at Cameron House on the banks of Loch Lomond a few months back, as was the Ferrari Owner's club of Netherlands.

Great roads in Scotland, go there before they change the currency!