Need help from Canada from a UK distributor | FerrariChat

Need help from Canada from a UK distributor

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Night life, Jan 29, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    The city that rhymes with fun in Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Hello, was wondering if any of you are familiar with a company called Supertweaks out of the UK ? Located at

Super Tweaks Limited
    Millennium Business Centre
    Humber Road
    London

They seemed very reputable co, I ordered a carbon fiber spoiler for my F430 back on Oct 17, they informed me 6-8 week delivery. I contacted them in early Nov to change shipping address no problem then nothing.

It's been 14 weeks now, no response to any of my messages via 3e-mails, 3telephone calls, 1fax.

Is this company still around ??? there answering system seems to be operational.

They did charge my CC back in Oct, I still have time to dispute it but I really want the product.

Any insight from fellow F-chatters would be grateful :)

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Never heard of them but they are still updating their Twitter/Facebook so you could try posting to that

Just a thought are you trying in UK hours ? You need to be calling about 8-10 am your time which is 2-4 pm local

3. Modificata

Modificata F1 Rookie

Apr 27, 2003
    Hampton, England
    Full Name:
    Andy Rasool
    Sorry bud. Never come across them before.

4. Cheib

Cheib Rookie

Oct 9, 2014
    They are about 15 mins from where I live.....I could probably drive past one weekend and see if they are still open. I'd also recommend posting on a UK forum called Pistonheads.....I'd be amazed if someone on there doesn't know anything about them. Gassing Station - PistonHeads

5. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    The city that rhymes with fun in Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    #5 Night life, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    Update:

So after trying every possible means of contact and leaving multiple messages I finally had my CC company call them and say a dispute would occur if we did not hear from them within next few weeks.

Next day I had my first e-mail from them:

Order ID: ########
    Date Ordered: 17/10/2014

Your order has been updated to the following status:
    Refunded

The comments for your order are:

We have attempted to contact you via email multiple times however not heard back.

We have refunded you in full as we cannot ship out without contact from you.
    Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

WTF!?!???!?!?? so I replied giving them the benefit of the doubt as I still want my spoiler. And how is it now they were able to contact me??? especially my e-mail since I stopped e-mailing them in early Jan after I tried so many times, all other attempts were done via fax or phone and left many many messages to call me not e-mail. So now magically they found my e-mail and were able to contact me ?????? makes no sense

Something is very fishy here.

Will keep you updated.

6. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    If you have your money back, I would run a mile from them.