Private garages around London | FerrariChat

Private garages around London

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by SFchallenge, Mar 15, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SFchallenge

SFchallenge F1 World Champ

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    Hello boys, any recommendations for a reputable garage with atmosphere control for valuable classic cars? Ideally around Heathrow or London so that when I fly in they can either send the car over or provide pick-up/drop-off services.

Will need to them look after the car as well so it needs to be properly insured.

Thanks in advance :)

2. Adamcl

Adamcl Rookie

Mar 4, 2012
  3. Harryk

Harryk Rookie

Oct 3, 2004
    Northern Ireland
    Just about to book in with Garaged.
    Jordans are well worth a look too.

4. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Contact the ferrari owners club, UK. They have a service available through themselves as far as I remember reading, I think it was based near Heathrow so easy to visit as well. They are really useful, and of course, dealing with the owners club, there is some pressure for the service to be kept up to scratch

5. MarkCollins

MarkCollins F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jul 2, 2002
    South England
    Full Name:
    Mark Collins
    Maranello Sales provide storage/ support and of course know the cars. They're about 10 minutes from Heathrow

6. lacie

lacie Rookie

Jul 6, 2010
    London
    Any idea on the costs for storage? Thanks

7. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
  8. lacie

lacie Rookie

Jul 6, 2010
    London

I wasn't in the country, I was in L.A. on business with limited internet, thus the question IF YOU MUST KNOW!

9. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Hi Jon

Did you manage to find a suitable place ? I am in a similar situation .Please let me know if you can recommend anywhere.(p.s i am also trying to get more involved in boating in the region!)

Best regards

10. SFchallenge

SFchallenge F1 World Champ

Jun 28, 2004
    Sgp, KL, HK & London
    Full Name:
    Jon Wijaya
    Hello guys in case some of you are interested. In the end, I used Cars:
    International Car Shipping & UK and European Car Transportation

They happened to be delivering a car to Paris with a closed trailer & was going home empty so could pick up both my cars & we settled on a discount. Their storage is expensive at 50 Pounds/week+VAT & location is far out of London. They're very quick in responses and will keep you updated via email/sms on their movements which is important for us as some guys take a long time to respond.

Windrush was pretty good & I would've used them but they don't do delivery & collection. Their London facility is under GBP50 while a secluded site in the Central of UK is 30+ climate controlled, secured, insured and batteries put on tender.