Polo & Supercars - 11th July 2015 | FerrariChat

Polo & Supercars - 11th July 2015

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by angelis, May 7, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    Dukes Polo are organising a Polo match in Ilford, Essex on Saturday 11th July 2015 and would like to have some supercars on display.

Any Supercar owners wishing to take part will receive two free tickets worth a total of £80. For those that may also be interested in the VIP lunch will get a discount on the cost.

Date: Saturday 11th July 2015
    Venue: The Willows, Ilford, IG6 3SL

- You will need to arrive by 12:30pm at the latest.
    - Cars will need to be parked up until 5:00pm
    - Cars will be cordoned off behind picket fencing
    - Food stalls will be available if you are not booking lunch.

They are looking for a nice selection of different marques & models so it will be on a first come first basis. Maximum of 20 cars.

Feel free to apply with any vehicle you wish as they will select the cars from the list.

Please note it is over 18’s only.

If you are interested in coming along, please send me a PM or email me directly [email protected] with the following information.

Name:
    Email:
    Mobile:
    Vehicle make/model:
    Vehicle reg:

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
    I will forward the list of cars but not the contact details to Dukes Polo. They will then select the cars from the list and I will contact the car owners from there.

(NOTE: I have no connection with Dukes Polo and am not being paid for helping organise this)