Ferrari parts online sellers in UK | FerrariChat

Ferrari parts online sellers in UK

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by DJ.MODENA, Jul 4, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DJ.MODENA

DJ.MODENA Rookie

Feb 18, 2013
    AZ
    I am looking for recommendations where to buy Ferrari parts online in UK. Some of the online retailers in UK have very poor services and manual operation/system. They don't have automated system to track fulfilment of their shipments/orders.

2. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    Are you talking about newer or older cars?

3. DJ.MODENA

DJ.MODENA Rookie

Feb 18, 2013
    AZ
    70s-90s cars..

4. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Have you tried the official Ferrari Classic Parts at Egham (part of Penske) ?

Your specific criterion of automated fulfilment systems may make difficult to find anyone since that is not normally advertised

5. 308mon

308mon Karting

Oct 5, 2014
    UK
    Most times the problem is the seller/vendor just not bothering to advise the tracking number of any order shipment sent out. Even more frustrating when you specifically ask the seller/vendor to send you the shipping and tracking details, they promise to do so and still don't bother!

6. rustybits

rustybits F1 Rookie
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Jan 28, 2007
    Somewhere, anywhere
    Full Name:
    Eddie B
    It's common I'm afraid. I spend hundreds of thousands of pounds on parts over the course of a year yet the service gets no better!!!!

7. voicey

voicey Formula 3

Jul 29, 2009
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Aldous Voice
    If you're after bits from the factory I can put you in touch with a very good parts guy. He gets five deliveries from Italy a week - if I order before 10am the parts are with him the next day and on my desk the day after that. I've been buying from him weekly for the last four years and I've only been let down once - and that was because his shipment got routed via Germany.

8. andyww

andyww F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2011
    London
    Ferrari parts for the classic cars dont come from Italy. They come from Maranello Classic Parts Egham, UK. They have the exclusive distribution rights worldwide for all pre-1995 cars.

9. voicey

voicey Formula 3

Jul 29, 2009
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Aldous Voice
    You are correct - my post didn't say anything about classic parts though.

10. andyww

andyww F1 Rookie

Feb 7, 2011
    London
    The OP was asking about 70s - 90s parts.