a Yank in the UK - April 2016 .... | FerrariChat

a Yank in the UK - April 2016 ....

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by spirot, Jan 28, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Hello: I'll be in London this April 14 - 19 - ostensibly for a family wedding, but we'll have a few days to hang around... any Ferrari centric stuff going on?

looked into doing a Silverstone track adventure - but nothing on my dates... I was thinking of going to Brooklands museum and Beaulieu as well... Wife's Cousin has BBC contacts - trying to se if there is any new Top Gear filming going on at Dunsfold... but most likely we'll be hanging in the big smoke most of the time. we'll do a day at Windsor...

love to meet some UK Chatters!

cheers!
    Tom

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Have a good stay

Brooklands & Beaulieu are very recommended - latter is a bit less easy to access - a search on this section on London should give some other suggestions

Its a bit early in the year for Ferrari events here

3. gt4me

gt4me F1 Veteran

Sep 10, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis Mitchell
    I'd definately recommend Brooklands, a visit to the old banking is something you'll never forget. Also Mercedes world is next door, you can book an hour in an AMG on there 'small' track for reasonable cost.

4. francisn

francisn Formula 3

Apr 18, 2004
    Berks, UK
    Full Name:
    francis newman
    #4 francisn, Jan 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
    If you are going to Windsor I live not far away and would be happy to give you a ride in my GT4, anD we could visit local indy QV who are based in Windsor, and also official dealers Maranello in Egham nearby. Depends on the day.

Actually - could probably arrange a visit round the class parts dept at Maranello if that interests you. No promises yet.