F355 paintwork | FerrariChat

F355 paintwork

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by B355, Feb 21, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. B355

B355 Rookie

Dec 1, 2013
    Hi all I was on here a few months ago lookin where to take my 355 for a light restoration and was pointed to a guy called Gino who owns south west colour ltd in Bristol he has a stunning 355 spider of his own and a 430 spider after a long conversation about the best route to go down he advised a full strip down and bare metal re paint we discussed cost he showed me his car and we agreed price , time and full description of what would be done from how this guy talked about the job I knew this was the man for the job the passion for ferraris and painting cars was ousing from him. He told me I would pick the car up in 4 weeks . I was e mailed pictures every few days of progress and areas needin attention . If every shop stuck to what they say like these guys things would be a lot easier. I have had cars painted before promises made and I've not been to impressed . Anyway Thursday of the fourth week I was sent photos of the finished job which was absoulutly stunning and very reasonable not cheap but not over the top when it comes to quality I got a lot more than what I paid for highly recommended nice honest guy obsessive quality and no Ferrari tax .

2. Tim p

Tim p Rookie

Feb 21, 2016
    I saw a 355 fresh out of the oven may have been yours when I took my 328 for a bare metal one of the guys was pulling it out of the booth I remember saying to Gino if my car looks anything like that I'll be a happy man he then told me he would be in all weekend flat ting and buffing outstanding work and agree well priced my brother in law has booked a slot for his 348 that he has not yet bought :)