Goodwood Festival of Speed and Ultimate Driving Tour | FerrariChat

Goodwood Festival of Speed and Ultimate Driving Tour

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, Oct 13, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
  2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    I thought it looked good value until I read tucked away that the 'investment' does not include board & lodging.....

Since when has the price of a holiday been described as an investment - does that mean your broker needs to advise you due to securities legislation !

3. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
  4. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    $9500 pp isnt bad but I dont think that includes air, hotel, or food. Thats too much for just 3 days driving exotic cars. Anyone know what's included?

5. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    I think you are right about the ++ still looking into it.

6. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    I like how we all chip in to cover the expense of someone in the group damaging their car........ what the.....

Part of it sounds great, but the hotel , food could etc. etc could made it about $16,000 per person, that is $32000 for 2 people. I guess go over and buy a car, and drive the roads for free, then sell the car.........

I would like to do it, plus go up into the highlands of Scotland. The best part of the package is Helicopter to the Goodwood site. as traffic is off the chart getting in and out.

But so far I have never seen a bargin car trip over in Europe, Porsche offers stuff, but is is about $10,000 per person.

7. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Plenty of ferrari owners groups organise drive outs that are great fun and fre, save fuel and lunch!, so maybe hook up with some of them. The roads are the same ones, and actually, you'll probably find the area groups are a bit less sticky about speed limits than an official tour with the eye of the law on their heads

8. gt4me

gt4me F1 Veteran

Sep 10, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis Mitchell
    #8 gt4me, Oct 28, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  9. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia