Classic car show in Belgravia, London - 25th June | FerrariChat

Classic car show in Belgravia, London - 25th June

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Cmcwilliam, May 15, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cmcwilliam

Cmcwilliam Rookie

May 3, 2015
    London, UK
    #1 Cmcwilliam, May 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi all - there is a car show being held in Belgrave Square in central London on 25th June.

Its the first year that is being tried and the organisers are keen to get as many people and cars along as possible;

£10 entry fee, bar, a barbecue, music, ice cream and a cigar trolley.

Email [email protected]

Flyer hopefully attached.

Craig
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013
    Flyer not working - please reattach

3. Red Sled

Red Sled Formula Junior

4. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013
  5. thepinkumbrella

thepinkumbrella F1 Veteran

Feb 26, 2006
    United Kingdom
    Any idea of what type and how many cars are likely to be present?

Paul

6. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    I'm helping to get the Supercars for the event, which will be parked directly outside the Square.

Inside the square will be a mixture of classic cars, plus a selection of very special cars.

I will try and get a list before hand and post up.

7. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    Traveling down to London for the Chelsea Flower show on Thursday. We're travelling on the Thursday but I'm not sure when we'll get there.
    Tickets for Chelsea are from 3:30pm onwards. Would be nice to make this but I'm not sure we have time :(

8. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    Please get ion touch with me if you would like to attend:

Date: Sunday 25th June 2017

Event time: 11am – 5pm

Address: Belgrave Square, London SW1X 8PH

Entry cost: Supercar owners get 2 free wristbands for entry. Additional tickets are £10 per person.

We have been invited by the 96 Club to a unique event in one of London’s most exclusive addresses, Belgrave Square. The event will take place within the gardens of the square. It looks to be an exciting event with a selection of unique and interesting cars on display in the gardens. Our Supercars will be parked on the perimeter road surrounding the Gardens. Some of you will know the Square quite well, as we have used it as our meet point for London runs for many years.

We will meet up at another location and convoy to the Square and arrive by 10:45am. We will then leave at around 3:00pm, although you will have the option to stay longer (or leave earlier)

9. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013

Wow the 96 Club still exists??? Amazing!
    I remember as a kid in the 80's going to a Silverstone track day with my stepfather and his best friend, Bill Collins. I got to go round in my father's 275GTB........for an 11 year old it was surreal!

Chances are I'll be collecting my GTC4L (if factory f'ing delivers it on time) on fri 23rd from topaz before driving it back to Switzerland, I will therefore stay over the weekend and join you gents......I grew up playing in that square from 1984-2006.......bit of nostalgia for me ......

10. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    Bill is still around and he will be there on the day. Even if you don't get your car in time, you should come along. I will PM you my contact details.