Go Back   FerrariChat.com > The Ferrari Lifestyle > Technology > Video Games

Share/Bookmark LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Formula 3
Not Subscribed

Assassin's Creed

Just finished Revelation, has anyone else played it yet? I thought it was the best of the series. I didn't care for Brotherhood all that much, but I loved AC2. Sitting here now watching the credits hoping for some ending to the story, and damn they have a bunch of people working on this thing.
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 01-12-2012, 10:33 PM
F1 Veteran
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Scott
I was playing Brotherhood awhile back but got stuck and started another game. I need to take a look at a walkthrough before picking it up again. IMO, the AC series are good games with outstanding graphic qualities, but tend to get repetitious.

Haven't got Revelation yet.

Last edited by jsa330; 01-12-2012 at 10:39 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:44 AM
F1 Veteran
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Isaac not Issac
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsa330 View Post
I was playing Brotherhood awhile back but got stuck and started another game. I need to take a look at a walkthrough before picking it up again. IMO, the AC series are good games with outstanding graphic qualities, but tend to get repetitious.

Haven't got Revelation yet.
None of the puzzles are that difficult IMO; however, the camera vs. controls can be tricky on occasion. The other time consumer is the sheer size of the maps. Good storyline; and revelations is probably the best, and worst of the series. They upped the ante slightly by making it compatible with 3d TV's, and a few improved control styles... but the maps are smaller, the characters are less interesting (that you assassinate), and the whole thing wreaks of unnecessary story arcs compared to the previous games.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:05 AM
Two Time F1 World Champ
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Toe Knee
Haven't got it yet but I love the AC series so far.

I loved Brotherhood, the multiplayer was frustrating but I heard they have improved it for this game.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:01 AM
F1 Veteran
Silver Subscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthfinity View Post
None of the puzzles are that difficult IMO; however, the camera vs. controls can be tricky on occasion. The other time consumer is the sheer size of the maps. Good storyline; and revelations is probably the best, and worst of the series. They upped the ante slightly by making it compatible with 3d TV's, and a few improved control styles... but the maps are smaller, the characters are less interesting (that you assassinate), and the whole thing wreaks of unnecessary story arcs compared to the previous games.
IMO, the original AC was the best, but then I haven't played Revelation yet.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Two Time F1 World Champ
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Toe Knee
Really? The original game is my least favourite. It forced you to do things which were repetitive.

Ezio as a lead was a better character and Leonardo is one of the best NPC in a game ever Plus you can never get sick of by standers telling you to "get down from there Stronzo"
Old 01-15-2012, 09:38 PM
F1 Veteran
Silver Subscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDCORE View Post
Really? The original game is my least favourite. It forced you to do things which were repetitive.

Ezio as a lead was a better character and Leonardo is one of the best NPC in a game ever Plus you can never get sick of by standers telling you to "get down from there Stronzo"
It was a fresh concept, and I liked the medieval-era setting. What irritated me about it were the endless guys with boxes of stone to collide with. I noticed that there were lots less of them in Brotherhood.

Think I'll dig it out and play it again!