Classic Gaming Expo (CGE) 2014 back in Vegas! | FerrariChat

Classic Gaming Expo (CGE) 2014 back in Vegas!

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Subarubrat, Mar 12, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Subarubrat

Subarubrat Formula 3

Apr 1, 2009
    VA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I have been going to this expo every year for over a decade and If you like retro gaming, this is THE expo to hit.

Classic Gaming Expo

2. JG333SP

JG333SP Formula 3

Mar 24, 2010
    N Shore, MA
    Full Name:
    Jim G
    There is this pinball/classic vid game 'museum' in Vegas that I have always wanted to check out. Sounds like a no frills warehouse with a ton of old games you haven't seen since you were 9-probably about the most fun you can have for $6 with a hangover

I've only been to Vegas about 50 times-maybe I'll see it the 51st time!

3. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Yeah I seen the Vegas museum on youtube. It's impressive :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQY3_w75aGc]EPIC Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame Tour Review - PHOF Museum - Pinball Circus Review - YouTube[/ame]

4. JG333SP

JG333SP Formula 3

Mar 24, 2010
    N Shore, MA
    Full Name:
    Jim G
    This is exactly how I pictured this place-and I have no doubt comic book guy from the Simpsons works there

I was in Vegas a few mos ago and me and a coworker swore we would finally head over to this place. I can't even remember what came up but I'm sure it wasn't as significant as a couple of quarters spent on 'burger time'. I'm certain I haven't even seen 'burger time' since I was 9. How flipping cool is that!!!