any Clash of Clans players? | FerrariChat

any Clash of Clans players?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by rob lay, Jul 14, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I got hooked about Christmas when they were running all the TV ads. I love it as similar to the old Warcraft, which I liked. I haven't played many games last 15 years, but liking Clash of Clans. Clan was started by guy down the street from me, I have actually met a few members of the Clan. There are some typical young members in our clan, but most are 40+ businessmen, lawyers, etc.

2. EnzymaticRacer

EnzymaticRacer F1 Veteran

Feb 27, 2005
    My wife and I play....barely. TH lvl 8... most buildings upgraded as much as I can.

My userID is identical to here.

The simple fact of your troops that survive a raid are lost really turns me off to the whole idea of the game.

** OH LOOK... our target has been totally obliterated and we still have a brigades worth of troops left! Woohoo! OH YEAH! Time for everyone to kill themselves for the good of the our homeland! **

Sorry, that just doesn't compute to me. I started after she did so that we could play together (a true multiplatform castle building game. She is iPad, I'm android), but I always hated that aspect of the game so I've only ever done the bare minimum.

We find Castle Clash much more enjoyable. Troops return to base if they survive, and the whole Hero dynamic is much more interesting. Now that she no longer actively plays CoC, I really don't either.

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I don't like losing troops either. I pretty much like everything else. The new war feature is fun and I like our clan, we only push for trophies 1st to 10th of each month. We then fall back and farm. This month we hit 196 in the world with like 29,200 trophies.

I'm just th9 and I've been playing hard since Christmas. I think good key is to max before upgrading th. I can't wait to go th10.

4. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    I downloaded and tried to play it. Somehow, never got the hook of it. I'm trying to find something to Empire Earth, which i used to play many years ago.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz2_MukY2sE]Empire Earth - Opening Intro - YouTube[/ame]

5. badges2

badges2 Formula 3

Nov 6, 2008
    Geneva, IL
    Full Name:
    Neil
    #5 badges2, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    I'm trying to get a couple of more people for my clan. We are a small group so everyone donates and completes battles in wars. If you want to join us, just send a message.

The clan name is Bustersbulldogs

6. badges2

badges2 Formula 3

Nov 6, 2008
    Geneva, IL
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Actually it has to be entered BustersBulldogs

7. rob lay

rob lay Administrator

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    I saw it. We have a really good clan. Several local guys that live by me, about my age families and all. Not too many kids in the clan. We hit #193 in the world a couple weeks ago.