Codemasters F1 2014 | FerrariChat

Codemasters F1 2014

Discussion in 'Technology' started by trumpet77, Dec 16, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. trumpet77

trumpet77 Formula 3

Jun 13, 2011
    Great Neck, NY
    Full Name:
    Robert Nixon
    I didn't see any mention of this game on the forum, does anyone play this?

Even though I just play this on my computer with a keyboard, it's still pretty fun to play. However, with the dominance of Mercedes this year, holy smokes, as long as you're Hamilton or Rosberg you can pretty much just win every race. Just for the heck of it last night I ran the Australia race, full length on the VERY EASY setting, and lapped everyone, even the other Mercedes! Lapped the last 5 cars four times, so that was a good ego boost, but now I need to put the settings on more difficult!

2. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    IT looks like the same as the previous games. I haven't bothered to get it.

3. futureowner

futureowner Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Brookfield, WI
    Full Name:
    Thad
    I've been playing it for a bit. Started with Lotus in Career mode, so frustrating that they still haven't had the ability to change the name on the suit/car to what you enter as your name. Love driving a car that says "Pastor" really bit on it.

I will say in rain races I really have to adjust the fuel setting throughout as if I just leave it on "normal" I will definitely run out before the end of the race. About 2/3 of the way through I switch to "lean".

4. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Yeah I was thinking about that the other day about how custom GP2/3/4 actually was. I would always rename the grid to people or things I liked haha.

This is a great site for getting mods for the Codemasters F1 series
    F1 2014 | RaceDepartment

5. IamRobG

IamRobG F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2007
    NY
    After 2012 and 2013, i decided its not worth it.

6. trumpet77

trumpet77 Formula 3

Jun 13, 2011
    Great Neck, NY
    Full Name:
    Robert Nixon
    2013 was kinda fun with the historic situations and older cars, but they dropped that in 2014. Supposedly 2015 will be released earlier in the year than October, and include updates during the season.

7. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    I bought a copy a few months ago, it's ok but at the time not much online support.