Black Ops 3 on PS3 | FerrariChat

Black Ops 3 on PS3

Discussion in 'Technology' started by CT Audi Fan, Feb 18, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CT Audi Fan

CT Audi Fan Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2011
    Yes, I still have a PS3, the kids get to use the PS4. My problem is this: multiplayer is incredibly laggy and buggy on the PS3. I have had every COD game and they were fine, so it isn't my network or modem or settings, unless BO3 requires more bandwidth or something.

1. Takes 20 minutes to get into a game and when I do it kicks me out and says "game session no longer available"
    2. I move in slow motion, especially if multiple players in same spot at same time.
    3. Even when it isn't visibly lagging i will,shoot someone in the back 32 times only to have them casually turn and shoot me and in the kill cam it will,show me firing once or twice when I literally emptied a clip into the dude.
    4. I had tried wireless and hard wired, and even port forwarding which I never had to do before.
    5. The servers seem awful and at first I thought these were known bugs and would be fixed with patches but I've had two so,far and still horrible ... And I can't seem to find others with this issue.
    6. Many times I will be in a lobby and the other players will disappear and be replaced with a bunch of level 1 players and then when the game starts I am alone ... Literally only player on both teams ... Other times it will be one on one ... Never was the case in any COD game.

Is it just me? Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. rdefabri

rdefabri Three Time F1 World Champ

Jun 4, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Rich
    I have it on Xbox 360 - I posted a thread, biggest disappointment of the gaming year. It's buggy and completely limited. COD Ghosts wasnt well liked, but for me it's the pinnacle of the series.