Attacked By Ferrari Owner - Pee Prank | FerrariChat

Attacked By Ferrari Owner - Pee Prank

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by power007, Apr 14, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. power007

power007 Karting

Jun 1, 2009
    Europe
    Full Name:
    s
    Funny prank that I found on youtube, I really hope the reaction of the Ferrari owner was staged.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pj8QKTvRTQ]Attacked By Ferrari Owner - Pee Prank - YouTube[/ame]

2. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pj8QKTvRTQ]Attacked By Ferrari Owner - Pee Prank - YouTube[/ame]

If you are on this forum, I shake my head at you. :(

3. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    Prank or not, staged or not, water or not, ferrari or not...I don't see anything funny here.

I see a video that promotes, glorifies and gives punks all over the world the idea that disrespecting other people property is acceptable.

4. DrDon

DrDon F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jul 11, 2012
    Infractionville
    Full Name:
    Armando Decredenza
    I like parking in Handicap spots - they are generously sized and usually near the entrance of the building.

I have no guilt over this as more often than not the buffarillis that pull up and park in the handicap spots, then waddle into the buildings really could use the exercise.

One of the largest private companies in Canada, when they built their new offices, put the handicap parking as far away from the entrance to their office as possible to prove a point. Apparently the local law dictates how many spaces but not placement.

5. NickPetino

NickPetino Karting

Aug 29, 2011
    Staten Island, NYC
    Full Name:
    Nick Petino
    And those are the type of Ferrari owner Jerks that give us all bad names...
    Tell me you never had someone roll their eyes at you when sitting at a light? its because of these dicks parking in handicap spots...

6. BSU

BSU Formula 3

Mar 30, 2008
    TX
    Yes, handicap spots are largely wasted and many who are authorized to use them really do not need them. There is, however, a legitimate need for some of these spots. If you park in one and are not handicapped, you are a tool.

That company in Canada should have put one or two near the front and the rest in the back. THAT would prove a point.

7. thecheddar

thecheddar Formula 3

Jun 29, 2006
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Cheddar, The
    Are you kidding?! This owner assaulted another person over literally nothing. Even after learning it was a water bottle and a prank, he continued to assault him, justifying it because "it's a Ferrari!" (which means nothing) and "I could buy your family." And for what? So he could park in a handicapped spot?

I'm sorry, but this is the quintessential bad example of Ferrari ownership that leads most people -- Yes, most people -- to incorrectly believe Ferrari drivers are complete d****b*gs. In this case, however, it's plainly true.

8. simon klein

simon klein Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2009
    North Qld
    Full Name:
    simon klein
    The whole thing could have been handled better by ALL concerned.
    The so called prankers AND the Ferrari owner,who shouldn't have been parked there anyway,so who was at fault?
    If the F car owner had been more civically(is that a word?) responsible,then(if is not a 'put up job')the event wouldn't have happened.

9. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    so staged, y'all are gullible, everyone just likes to put Ferrari owners in bad light.

10. SCEye

SCEye F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2009
    Norcal - Peninsula
    looks staged but if real owner is a big donkey.

11. SFL360

SFL360 Rookie

Jan 17, 2008
    Manalapan, FL
    Really?? What an idiot! There's a reason why the signs are out there for those who need them...

12. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    They both looked like a couple of *****es to me.

Mark

13. ali888

ali888 Karting

Apr 24, 2009
    Guys, this is fake.

14. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    No kidding - dumb and OBVIOUSLY FAKED. Anyone who believes this just wants to believe it.

Jedi

15. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Totally FAKE. And I predict will be "repost of the season"

:)

Jedi

16. KJM3SMG

KJM3SMG Formula Junior

Dec 3, 2006
    Loudoun County, VA
    Full Name:
    Karl - KJ
    "I could buy your whole family" noone says that, even jerks... so probably a fake...

17. MolsonB

MolsonB Karting

Jun 9, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Humm, I'm handicap (lost my leg) and have a Ferrari now. I can't wait to park in them this summer, no door dings! I actually feel bad using them, I'll only do it if I'm wearing shorts or if I have to use crutches/cain because my leg hurts to much.

18. Mr. V

Mr. V Formula 3

Oct 23, 2004
    Portland, Oregon
    It is not staged.

Atwood is very well known throughout the 'net for videotaping his pranks; this is just one more.

As for "everyone just likes to put Ferrari owners in bad light;" hello, cause and effect.

Were many not such d-bags, there would be no basis for stereotypical thinking.

19. kennb355

kennb355 Rookie

May 11, 2004
    Elburn,Illinois
    Full Name:
    Ken B
    This "Prankster" didn't even seem concerned for his safety ,while in real life he would be getting his ass kicked. TOTALY FAKE.
    Thank this guy next time someone flips you off at a light.

20. freshmeat

freshmeat F1 Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    Sadly, I have heard this kind of line dropped many times over. Rich, Singaporean kids especially, love to use lines like this when agitated...

21. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Oh that makes it real? Countless of entertainers do this and then years later come out and admit most were fake/staged.

22. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I really really hope this was staged because if it wasn't, that Ferrari owner was a ****ing dick.

23. jmlinmn

jmlinmn Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2007
    MN, AZ, FL
    From watching it, I don't think it was staged... I am perfectly willing to believe someone would take their 8-14 year old 360, park it in a handicapped space, and then completely flip out when someone pulled that prank. They're both losers.

24. TheDuke

TheDuke Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2011
    Texas
    I bet it's staged.
    The owner knew this would be on YouTube and he doesn't want his identity to be known since he acts like a jerk. What's one way to be identified? A license plate. What is missing from the front bracket? A license plate.
    Why would anyone drill holes in the front, put a braket there, and then not use it?

It's a stretch and might not be true but I thought I was an interesting detail.

25. KKSBA

KKSBA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    SBarbara-La Jolla CA
    Full Name:
    KKSBA
    It is staged.