Go Back   FerrariChat.com > General Forums > Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)

Share/Bookmark LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2013, 03:32 PM
Karting
Non Subscribed

Full Name: Reza S
Talking Attacked By Ferrari Owner - Pee Prank

Funny prank that I found on youtube, I really hope the reaction of the Ferrari owner was staged.

Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 04-14-2013, 03:50 PM
Two Time F1 World Champ
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: AG
360 Owner parked in handicapped spot gets pranked

If you are on this forum, I shake my head at you.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:53 PM
F1 Rookie
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: The Meister
Prank or not, staged or not, water or not, ferrari or not...I don't see anything funny here.

I see a video that promotes, glorifies and gives punks all over the world the idea that disrespecting other people property is acceptable.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:29 PM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Armando Decredenza
I like parking in Handicap spots - they are generously sized and usually near the entrance of the building.

I have no guilt over this as more often than not the buffarillis that pull up and park in the handicap spots, then waddle into the buildings really could use the exercise.

One of the largest private companies in Canada, when they built their new offices, put the handicap parking as far away from the entrance to their office as possible to prove a point. Apparently the local law dictates how many spaces but not placement.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:30 PM
Karting
Non Subscribed

Full Name: Nick Petino

And those are the type of Ferrari owner Jerks that give us all bad names...
Tell me you never had someone roll their eyes at you when sitting at a light? its because of these dicks parking in handicap spots...
Old 04-14-2013, 05:31 PM
Formula Junior
Rossa Subscribed

My Garage
Yes, handicap spots are largely wasted and many who are authorized to use them really do not need them. There is, however, a legitimate need for some of these spots. If you park in one and are not handicapped, you are a tool.

That company in Canada should have put one or two near the front and the rest in the back. THAT would prove a point.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Cheddar, The
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister View Post
Prank or not, staged or not, water or not, ferrari or not...I don't see anything funny here.

I see a video that promotes, glorifies and gives punks all over the world the idea that disrespecting other people property is acceptable.
Are you kidding?! This owner assaulted another person over literally nothing. Even after learning it was a water bottle and a prank, he continued to assault him, justifying it because "it's a Ferrari!" (which means nothing) and "I could buy your family." And for what? So he could park in a handicapped spot?

I'm sorry, but this is the quintessential bad example of Ferrari ownership that leads most people -- Yes, most people -- to incorrectly believe Ferrari drivers are complete d****b*gs. In this case, however, it's plainly true.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:48 PM
F1 Veteran
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: simon klein
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecheddar View Post
Are you kidding?! This owner assaulted another person over literally nothing. Even after learning it was a water bottle and a prank, he continued to assault him, justifying it because "it's a Ferrari!" (which means nothing) and "I could buy your family." And for what? So he could park in a handicapped spot?

I'm sorry, but this is the quintessential bad example of Ferrari ownership that leads most people -- Yes, most people -- to incorrectly believe Ferrari drivers are complete d****b*gs. In this case, however, it's plainly true.
The whole thing could have been handled better by ALL concerned.
The so called prankers AND the Ferrari owner,who shouldn't have been parked there anyway,so who was at fault?
If the F car owner had been more civically(is that a word?) responsible,then(if is not a 'put up job')the event wouldn't have happened.
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 04-14-2013, 05:49 PM
Administrator

Full Name: Rob Lay
My Garage
so staged, y'all are gullible, everyone just likes to put Ferrari owners in bad light.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:02 PM
Formula 3
Not Subscribed

looks staged but if real owner is a big donkey.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:07 PM
Rookie
Non Subscribed

Really?? What an idiot! There's a reason why the signs are out there for those who need them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDon View Post
I like parking in Handicap spots - they are generously sized and usually near the entrance of the building.

I have no guilt over this as more often than not the buffarillis that pull up and park in the handicap spots, then waddle into the buildings really could use the exercise.

One of the largest private companies in Canada, when they built their new offices, put the handicap parking as far away from the entrance to their office as possible to prove a point. Apparently the local law dictates how many spaces but not placement.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:10 PM
F1 World Champ
Rossa Subscribed

Full Name: Mark Severino
They both looked like a couple of *****es to me.

Mark
Old 04-14-2013, 06:11 PM
Karting
Silver Subscribed

Guys, this is fake.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:13 PM
Two Time F1 World Champ
Lifetime Rossa

Full Name: Jedi
My Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Lay View Post
so staged, y'all are gullible, everyone just likes to put Ferrari owners in bad light.
No kidding - dumb and OBVIOUSLY FAKED. Anyone who believes this just wants to believe it.

Jedi
Old 04-14-2013, 06:14 PM
Two Time F1 World Champ
Lifetime Rossa

Full Name: Jedi
My Garage
Totally FAKE. And I predict will be "repost of the season"

Jedi
Old 04-14-2013, 06:31 PM
Formula Junior
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Karl - KJ
"I could buy your whole family" noone says that, even jerks... so probably a fake...
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 04-14-2013, 06:32 PM
Karting
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Matt
Humm, I'm handicap (lost my leg) and have a Ferrari now. I can't wait to park in them this summer, no door dings! I actually feel bad using them, I'll only do it if I'm wearing shorts or if I have to use crutches/cain because my leg hurts to much.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:44 PM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Lay View Post
It is not staged.

Atwood is very well known throughout the 'net for videotaping his pranks; this is just one more.

As for "everyone just likes to put Ferrari owners in bad light;" hello, cause and effect.

Were many not such d-bags, there would be no basis for stereotypical thinking.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:40 PM
Rookie
Non Subscribed

Full Name: Ken B
Angry BS

This "Prankster" didn't even seem concerned for his safety ,while in real life he would be getting his ass kicked. TOTALY FAKE.
Thank this guy next time someone flips you off at a light.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:15 PM
F1 Rookie
Not Subscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJM3SMG View Post
"I could buy your whole family" noone says that, even jerks... so probably a fake...
Sadly, I have heard this kind of line dropped many times over. Rich, Singaporean kids especially, love to use lines like this when agitated...