Premier's Quality | FerrariChat

Premier's Quality

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by AutoConcierge, Jan 4, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AutoConcierge

AutoConcierge Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    Pleasanton, CA
    Full Name:
    Robert Willis
    #1 AutoConcierge, Jan 4, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Just had to post another tidbit about Premier Mobile Aethestics. They took care of a client of mine's Enzo and Carrera GT. The reason this post is noteworthy is because yesterday at 10:00 a.m. they were doing a client's Lambo in Danville and when I went down this morning to my other client's house, I noticed they had beat me there, or so I thought. They worked through the night without a break and finished both the Enzo and the Carrera GT with clear film protection covering the entire cars front to back. In case I'm not stating the obvious, anybody that knows the quality that Premier does, these were almost impossible jobs but they got it done. Hope Sam, Wilson and the crew got some sleep! Chances are if you call them they won't be answering their phone tomorrow!

Bob Willis
    Auto Concierge Auto Detailing
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Baasha

Baasha Formula 3

Jun 20, 2004
    NorCal
    damn.. nice work.. hell of a nice collection too.

3. vdavie

vdavie Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    norcal
    Full Name:
    vince davie
    Hey bruce,

do you do wet sanding? just picked up a 66 black vette roadster and needs a good cleaning.

Thanks,
    vince

4. BLKM3

BLKM3 Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    John
    Rob,

Does this guy with the Enzo and CGT live in Danville also? I've seen an Enzo driving around there before.

5. frefan

frefan F1 Veteran

Apr 21, 2004
    I've been hearing a lot of good things about these guys -- I will definately use them on my next car!

6. vdavie

vdavie Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    norcal
    Full Name:
    vince davie
    They did my GT3 and Lambo..still need to do the 360..excellent work.

vince

7. ferrari_jjc

ferrari_jjc Formula Junior

Dec 27, 2004
    Beautiful cars. Not often will you find such a fine collection, and who better to work on these cars than the best. Great work as always.

8. Premier Protective Films

Premier Protective Films Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 20, 2004
    San Francisco Bay
    Thanks guys for the thumbs up and Bob for posting pics. It's a new year and it was a great way to start it off by wrapping all of the panels of these cars. We look forward to continue serving the F-chat community with the best we, and the industry, has to offer in both high quality film and our exclusive Signature full wraps.

9. docapl

docapl Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 26, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    Sam,

Just wanted to thank you for getting my F430 paint protected. I was very concerned that there would not be time to get it done at FofSF before I took delivery about a week ago. Even when I went to pick up the car, I did not know if you were able to get it done. When I first looked at the front bumper, I thought to myself, "oh well, I'll have to call Sam and get it done later". Then after going over the car, I looked really, really close and realized that Sam not only came through and got it done, but the installation was so perfect that I could not even see it until I closely studied it. Anyway... second car that your have done for me and both service and installation were excellent and beyond my expectations. Good work, highly recommended.

BTW, if you took pictures please post them, because I have had so much fun driving I have not gotten to take any yet.

Anthony

10. SANguru

SANguru Formula 3

Jul 15, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Josh
    congrats Tony! We will have to either get you out to SR or on a drive with us now that I finally have mine! :)

11. Rachane

Rachane Formula 3

Sep 5, 2005
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Rachane
    Over six months ago Premier installed windshield protective film on my 328GTS. It was invisible and blemish-free then and remains so today. Completely takes the worry out of driving Bay Area roads and freeways.

This was a "while you wait" job at the Premier office. Gave them the car, had breakfast, read a couple of R&Ts in their lounge, and drove off with a protected windshield.

Do it before you get that first rock chip!

12. GCalo

GCalo F1 Veteran

Sep 15, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Greg Calo
    In case no one remembers, Bob Willis does the same quality of work!

Nice work by Premier, though!

I need them to do my cars as well!

Please, all, don't forget to ask for the "I Love Bob" bumper stickers!

13. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott

What thickness of "3M clear bra" did Premier apply?
    I know there are several to choose from and wondered what other owners had found the best thickness to use.
    Thank you

14. Premier Protective Films

BANNED

Dec 20, 2004
    San Francisco Bay
    docapl, the weather hasn't been great here in the Bay, but I hope you are getting some drive time in!!! Glad we could take care of your baby before she leaves the dealer. Let us know when you're ready to get the full hood covered! :) Happy Holidays!

15. def

def Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2005
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Does Premier also do paint touch ups? My front lower clear bra (lotus' starshield) had to be taken off and I want to have one re-applied. But I would need to have some touch ups done before re applying the new clear bra - quite a few rock hits in the paint.
    I would normally post something like this on elisetalk but saw this thread so I thought I'd give it a try.

If not, anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Kevin

16. Premier Protective Films

BANNED

Dec 20, 2004
    San Francisco Bay
    Please send us an email...we can certainly do some minor touchups, but would definitely need to know what the condition of these areas are before we commit to [email protected]