ATTN:: Abandoned 360 Modena in Kansas City parking garage. Who's is it? | Page 7 | FerrariChat

ATTN:: Abandoned 360 Modena in Kansas City parking garage. Who's is it?

Discussion in '360/430' started by patina, Dec 17, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TOOLFAN

TOOLFAN F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 23, 2005
    California
    ROFL!

Yeah but at least his got a cool song on his profile hahaha..... :D

Maybe this guy works for MDM?

2. spike308

spike308 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Austin TX!
    Full Name:
    Mike Z
    Now, I'm not that old (<40).
    I have never visited my space. My life is complete without it.
    When are people going to realize the crapola they put out there will catch up with them, sooner or later?
    You could imagine in a few years (heck, maybe now), employers screening people, scanning the net for stoopid things they have said / posted / etc.

3. FERRARIHOME

FERRARIHOME Karting

Jan 1, 2006
    OAHU HAWAII
    Full Name:
    FERRARIHOME
    #153 FERRARIHOME, Dec 20, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. Paith

Paith Karting

Dec 26, 2004
    Notice how he doesn't post anymore.........haha good job here guys.

5. RAllen

RAllen Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2006
    Rogue Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Richard Allen
    I've been saying the same sort of thing for yrs and yrs. Since the days of BBS' and 1200 baud modems.

I think it's a pathological disregard for consequences at work here. I could give an excellent example from just a few days ago where an individual involved in a .... ahem .... personal service field so embarrassed himself that high end clients could not possibly take him seriously if they read what he wrote on FChat.

But as Dr S., et al, have pointed out time and time again .... these folks just keep on posting. Maybe they truly think that the vast majority of folks are jist plain idjots? <shrug>

I used to feel sorry for them when they were roasted on spits .... now I still think it's sad but from what i've seen, so far .... probably deserved.

Richard.

6. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    Dare I say thread of the year?? At the very least, this is thread of the month. Good job all for foiling a little sh**s plan, but just in case I think I'm going call my brother and have him wash my car while I'm out of town so some idiot doesn't think it's free for the taking.

Mark

7. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    This is true.....a recent case here cost a Law Enforcement officer his job, as his myspace was dedicated to......chopping up women, or something.......he had pics of mutilated female corpses........

Anyway he's walking now...

Is this guy chopping the car in that pic or just putting on a bumper with holes and hardware cloth??? LOL!

Gang signs are gay, even if you ARE in one!
    (I think that's the first time I've posted that word on the 'net...no offense intended if you are ACTUALLY gay.......I had some gay friends but they all died...slowly....horribly.......)

That's a nice ceiling rack for the baseball bat....I'm jealous!

8. Artvonne

Artvonne F1 Veteran

Oct 29, 2004
    NWA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I have two pet peeves. Well, its probably just one. News, websites, what ever have you, where they fuzz out people faces and license plates. These people are out in public for the world to see, do we need to police this crap too?

But then I see a thread like this, or some from my local area. We have people talking about where they seen a Ferrari, where it lives, who owns it, etc. I like people being enthused, but when people come to forums like this and start posting pictures of peoples property and announcing where it can be found, I have to wonder. When some of you take the next step and begin discussing how to appropriate someones property, well, some of you begin to look rather suspicious. It begins to look like people casing things out under the guise of enthusiasm.

As far as I am concerned, a club, and I consider this a club, should have members who respect each other. There are ethics to such things, and in this case, you dont all start gossiping about this crap. You like seeing Ferraris? You like owners taking thier cars out to events and showing them? Then stop broadcasting who everyone is and where everyone lives. Its no ones buisness. And stop fuzzing out license plates and peoples faces. If the owner cant figure out how to protect his identity when driving his car in public, or is so important he cant be seen in public, stay home.

I guess I see it like this. You protect me and ill come out and play. You tell everyone my buisness and ill stay home.

9. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Good post, Paul....

As you know my Ferraris are very public cars....

And recently I was flagged down and met, even gave rides to...some of the neighborhood kids, who know me from the school tours I've done....

But it's nice to have them respect the 'invisible line' at the end of my long driveway.

I leave my cars out all the time, and as of this date have had zero problem.

We had some trouble after the storms, but I think that was coincidental, and not locals at all.........

10. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    Was it a Urologist???

Don't worry, I won't tell

:D :D :D

11. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    MDM?

12. RAllen

RAllen Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2006
    Rogue Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Richard Allen
    Good one! <LOL>

Naaah, but methinks he'd like to be one since he kept calling me "DICK."

"Don't ask..." and I won't "...tell."

Sorry, ah jist cain't hep meeself!

Richard.

13. RAllen

RAllen Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2006
    Rogue Valley, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Richard Allen
    Naaah, he makes them look good. Seriously!

But I really don't want to cause him grief. He hurt himself enuff.

Let's see how he does when his ban is lifted.

I only mentioned it because I am embarrassed for thinking that the F-Chat Police might be engaging in hazing the unpopular amongst us. After further study it seems that those who have been ostracized (at least recently, no need to search further <shrug>) deserved it.

Richard.

14. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C

I'm going to find out where you live and bring a Ferrari mechanic with me. :)

15. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Follow the smoke from the trash barrel fire, out by the RR Tracks...
    Or just look for those Hare Krishnas in pajamas, either way......

You can see it from the street...yellow car....yellow house!

I'll have some Booker's waiting! We'll swap Xmas gifts, here's an AJ Foyt cap....;)

I'll regap and clean the plugs and put the ANSA on, maybe that'll help, I thought it was a weak coil but MSDs epoxy filled didn't fix it....condensor maybe. Bad wire....who knows?

16. BigTex

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Tell Moorespeed "hello" for me...good guys, I need to move over there!

17. eurperules

eurperules Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2005
    belgium
    Full Name:
    stijn quintyn
    at first this thread was sad, the intersting and it ended funny as hell.
    thanks guys, had a good laugh with this one

18. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    Will do...

19. speedracer1610

speedracer1610 Formula Junior

Aug 25, 2006
    nor cal
    Full Name:
    Craig D
    Have the vin run by the local pd and they will tell you if it is stolen.

20. 8 SNAKE

8 SNAKE F1 Veteran

Jan 5, 2006
    Springfield, MO
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Did you even bother to read this thread?

21. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Welcome to F-chat :) I hope you stay here, it's a great place as you'll see. They eat losers for lunch around here. It's quite entertaining actually. I'm glad to see your car is still in good hands, and will remain that way. It's sad we live in a world where you have to worry about things like that, but so if life I guess.

No, what fun is that? It's more enjoyable watching someone make an ass of themselves.

22. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Apparently not.

23. Ferrari 1

Ferrari 1 Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Fort Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Benn Correale
    Car could've been stolen, and parked for 90 days to "cool off". I had a similar situation several years back, where the car turned up in a Chicago parking garage. I was able to locate the car and get it back from the FBI. They eventually busted the exotic car theft ring and the bad guys went to jail.

24. poreilly711

poreilly711 Rookie

Dec 19, 2006
    Thanks again to the person that passed along good ole Dusty's post to the Plaza Security. Still not sure how agressively I should "follow up" with him. After reading this forum for a few days, I realize now my car was in good hands and I did not even know it!

Battery was dead and I am going to charge it and get it started, hopefully knock the dust off of it and move it to a more secure location of which I won't disclose to Dusty.