steve wynns black/tan Enzo | FerrariChat

steve wynns black/tan Enzo

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by nero328gts, Apr 29, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nero328gts

nero328gts Karting

Dec 5, 2006
    does anybody know where it is? somebody said it sold through Ferrari Orange County recently. i thought that was odd since Steve has a dealership

2. MercedesSL600Man

May 20, 2005
    Broomfield, CO
    Full Name:
    BC
    I believe it is in Denver, CO. There is a Black/Tan Enzo here that has been spotted a lot over the past year. Check the Rocky Mountain Regional forums "Spotted" thread for pictures. I've seen it a few times.

3. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    it was sold by FOC to a guy in the Denver area, like SLman said. I have seen many pictures and even a few videos of it driving around Colorado. From what I have read, he seems to drive it quite regularly.

4. CrazyEnzo

CrazyEnzo Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2006
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    to my knowledge, a couple of months ago there was a black enzo (not sure if it is steves wynn's car) sold from the las vegas ferrari dealership to a person in calgary, canada

5. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    it was a black/black Enzo

6. Morgie

Morgie Formula Junior

May 3, 2005
    SF Bay/Carmel
    this is my good friend and the car is in Arizona NOT Canada (where he also has a home)

it is black/black and is rumored to be Bruce Willis' gift to Demi Moore???

7. Mike the eagle eye

Mike the eagle eye Formula Junior

Aug 31, 2006
    California
    Full Name:
    Michael
    According to my source, who happens to be friends of Steve Wynn says he never owned an Enzo. Unless we are thinking of differen't Steve Wynn's. I may be wrong, or I may have the wrong Steve Wynn, but I do know that's what my source said.... Does anyone have photo's of the car, or of Steve Wynn driving it???

8. Mike the eagle eye

Aug 31, 2006
    California
    Full Name:
    Michael
    That would be very probable, considering Demi Moore loved driving the Enzo during the shoot of Charlies Angels.

9. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    steve wynn certainly did own one, so unless there is another steve wynn (besides the billionaire that built the Wynn hotel in Vegas, as well as some other hotels there), your source may have wrong info. also, steve wynn is something like 90% blind, so he gets driven around in a Maybach, so there won't be many, if any, pics of him driving it

10. JCW Driver

JCW Driver Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2006
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Bronson G.
    There is a Steve Wynne that was the CEO of Adidas America, until a couple years ago.

IIRC, he wasn't much the car enthusiast though.

11. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Do you know the serial number...?

I heard of a black/black Enzo that sold in Las Vegas - reportedly originally belonging to Rod Stewart (or sold to Stewart), despite the known information that he has a red one. I wasn't given the serial number, but I was told it had black gauges. Coupled with that rumor was an alleged price tag of $1.4M.

12. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    nope, just a guy i know was at the Wynn dealer and one of the people working in there told him the black/black enzo had just been sold to a guy in canada. i also have confirmation of this Enzo from a Canadian who is on the board.
    neither of them know any details about the car besides that it is black/black. sorry

13. a8guy

a8guy Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    I saw the enzo in question once traveling on Sahara- Steve Wynn was not driving, nor do I think he ever drove the car- as someone mentioned his eyesight is very bad- I think it was black tan- guy in his 40's driving it- with a tasty treat in the passenger seat

14. tanner07

tanner07 Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2004
    Olds, Alberta
    Full Name:
    Tanner Wiberg
    I was at the Wynn hotel in January and there was a black Enzo on the lift in the service bay...suppose that could have been anyone's though.

However, an interesting side note is that the day I was there was apparently a day when Roger Penske was on his way to the hotel for a checkup/visit type thing.

15. Esquire

Esquire Karting

Mar 3, 2006
    Law library...
    My parents stayed at the Wynn when they went to Vegas. They talked to the manager of the "dealership" downstairs. I recall him telling them that the Enzo was there on display only, not for sale, but not necessarily claiming who owned it.

Its possible Wynn did not own it, but I'll defer to Carbon on this one...

16. Mike the eagle eye

Aug 31, 2006
    California
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Yeah, my bad. It was a different Steve Wynn. What a small world.

17. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    no worries buddy. I'll send you a PM over the summer when i come back home to socal, I would like to meet you at C&C or something

18. crazynova23

crazynova23 Formula Junior

May 2, 2005
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    That was likely the red Enzo belonging to Roger Penske which has been moved to AZ I think. The Wynn Enzo sold a while back, likely because Wynn can't legally drive as he is considered legally blind now. The was also another triple black Enzo that sold from this Wynn this year, but it was not Steve Wynn's personal car.

19. Esquire

Esquire Karting

Mar 3, 2006
    Law library...
    Interesting.

I think this was back in the summer of 2005. It was definitely black. Maybe it had already sold and was just on display.

Thanks for the info.

20. Mike the eagle eye

Aug 31, 2006
    California
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Yeah, BTW I have a gallery on the same site as you.

21. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    i know, that's how I knew you went to some of the same events

22. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    S/N 133118 first came up for sale in October of 2005. But in April, 2005, it was believed to be owned, in Nevada, by a gentleman by the name of Sean Klimek. Not sure how that story goes...

As an aside, a black Enzo recently traded hands in that area; I believe it was 133918.

23. crazynova23

crazynova23 Formula Junior

May 2, 2005
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    The recent black Enzo was triple black - your dream car Carbon.

24. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Black wheels...?

Do you know the serial number or where it went...?

25. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    I emailed my friend who told me about the car... he was at Wynn back in mid-march, when the car had just been sold. He emailed me the next day telling him about it. Yesterday I asked some specifics, here's what he said:

"The black/black Enzo at the Wynn had OEM wheels; they were not painted or powdercoated in any which way. As far as I know, all parts of it were stock."