Who will take the WDC?***Spoiler*** | FerrariChat

Who will take the WDC?***Spoiler***

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by MaleficVTwin, Sep 30, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Who will take the WDC?

1. Alonso

2. Raikkonen

3. Hamilton

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MaleficVTwin

MaleficVTwin F1 Rookie

Jun 5, 2006
    Reno NV
    Full Name:
    Matt
    After Hamilton's win in Japan and Alonso's wreck, who do you think will take the WDC with two races left?

2. Tobias

Tobias Formula 3

May 22, 2004
    NY
    As unhappy as I am with it, the answer is clear.

3. lucky_13_2002

lucky_13_2002 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 26, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I voted with my head instead of my heart so Hamilton it is.
    If we forget for a moment, no matter how hard it is, all that has happened off the track, the guy deserves it and it is a real shame that we would never know if he was going to be in the same situation if it wasn't for the Ferrari info or Alonshole's setups.
    If anyone at the beloved Scuderia can point a finger at anyone, that is themselves. I saw them do mistakes that I wouldn't expect from Spyker. And this is costing them the title this year. As far as the drivers, I think the boys in red did really good, considering.
    At this point I'll just watch the last two races probably because there is not going to be anything better on tv. I can't wait for the next season already.

4. ITR1203

ITR1203 Karting

Feb 15, 2005
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I wish Kimi can take WDC, it is long overdue. But realistically, Hamilton almost has it in the bag with only 2 more races to go.

I think Ferrari let their drivers down this year. Too many procedure mistakes and reliability problems. I hope these won't happen again next year.

Just when I thought my favorite driver (Kimi) finally pair up with my favorite team (Ferrari) last year......

5. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    as much as i hate to, and with a heavy heart, i think it'll be Hammi. unless, good 'ol Fred can do us a favour ;)

6. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    There are currently 6 biographies coming out about Hamilton in the British market. At least 2 of them will go to print before the last race. They have crowned him champion already.

Reminds me of Willy Weber who one year flew in a bunch of MS World Champion hats and T-Shirts to Japan (98 I believe) and they didn't get the title. They all ended up in a garbage container.

Wouldn't it be funny, if Alonso would beat Lewis?

7. Ferrari250GTO

Ferrari250GTO Formula 3

Nov 1, 2006
    Philadelphia PA
    +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

8. phylotic

phylotic Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 20, 2007
    US/EU
    Full Name:
    Gheorghe
    I voted Alonso, but it would be abs. madness
    if anyone other than LH takes it - AH would prob. have a heart attack.

9. dretceterini

dretceterini F1 Veteran

Apr 28, 2004
    Etceterini Land
    Full Name:
    Dr.Stuart Schaller
    LH will win. I don't know why so many people here seem to dislike him. He is just following Bernie's orders :p

10. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    I used to love him. Then he started saying non-teamplayer things like "Alonso should not be on the McLaren team..." etc.

He has become a tub thumping pecksniff. I want the pre-Turkey Lewis back. ;)

11. MaleficVTwin

MaleficVTwin F1 Rookie

Jun 5, 2006
    Reno NV
    Full Name:
    Matt
    ROFL!!!

What the hell is that? :D

12. cantsleepnk

cantsleepnk Formula Junior

Dec 29, 2005
    Detroit, MI
    Full Name:
    Nick
    I voted Hamilton but I'm hoping LH and FA would bring their grandmothers to the next two races and they'll both DNF.

13. MaleficVTwin

MaleficVTwin F1 Rookie

Jun 5, 2006
    Reno NV
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Yeah, that doesn't seem to work too well.........:rolleyes:

14. PhilNotHill

Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    A tubthumping pecksniff is a term reserved for highly political types who beat the drums (thump tubs) for their political party (McLiars) and sniff the pecks (located near pectoral muscles) of friends and foes alike.

this is not to be confused with a mugwump. A mugwump is a fence sitter with his mug on one side of the fence and his wump (rump) on the other.

I feel it is my solemn duty to further the edification of my ferllow Fchatters. ;)

15. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    LH will win otherwise Bernie will disqualify every driver in front of him.

IMO the worse thing that could ever have happened to the kid's career as a DRIVER. Senna, etc. never wanted to win their first championship and put themselves OUT of that position by signing with lower teams. LH will now have nothing to prove and will no longer improve ... just like Schumacher (the real one) admitted cost him the 2005 championship.

Even Webber could have won this championship with Alonso setting his car up and the faultless reliability of the McLaren. Yes LH can drive but he needs to be pushed/challenged ... and with a team mate having team issues ALL season that was never going to really happen. Unfortunately also Ferrari kept dropping the ball ... sigh.
    Pete

16. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    C'mon, we have the Massa Missile, Alonso Torpedo, Sypker Snipers, and Toro Rosso all vying for the oppurtunity to take out Hamilton. Last year the Schumaster suffered an engine failure at Japan at the same point in the season, Hamilton can't finish every race so lets hope for a DNF by the McCheater/McLiaren.
    GO KIMI!!!

17. dretceterini

dretceterini F1 Veteran

Apr 28, 2004
    Etceterini Land
    Full Name:
    Dr.Stuart Schaller

For someone who has been lead by the nose by Bernie, and has been under a microscope all season, I think LH has done a damn good job and deserves the WDC.

18. PhilNotHill

Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Driving for the biggest cheaters in the history of the sport, he deserves to be drawn and quartered by a Ferrari pulling on each limb.

OTOH I hope he beats alonso if Kimi can't win. ;)

19. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    How is this a "Spoiler"?

20. MobileJay

MobileJay Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2006
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Jason Cavallo
    I know that some of you.......well almost all of you do not like Alonso and thats fine, but I want him to win. I think he is and has been a hell of a driver. LH I don't like because I feel that he is acting like a baby about a lot of things. The problem is, none of us REALLY know whats going on. Everyone here knows how the media is. The spy scandel is one thing that we know is true. The, lewis said and feels like this, fernando said and feels like that, is another thing. I'm not sticking up for anyone, believe me. I just stopped carring about what one person said, and what they feel and so on and so on. One thing we do know is body language between LH and FA with eachother and good ol team boss. A good friend of mine says that hamilton is doing what he has to, becoming an erogant a$$ is all part of the becoming one of the greats. I don't know, I have always liked Alonso. Hell he is from the same place most of my family lives, thats a great perk. I doubt Hamilton will lose but I can always pray for a puncture.
    By the way I don't know if any of you know that there are a group of people that meet up to watch the races(here in Houston) in different areas or not. I went a few times, really nice people that know a lot about F1, just you can't really here whats going on since most places are bars or some types of rest. It's not a private room so it can be a bit loud. Anyway just letting you all know.

21. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    +1

22. Alex Rogo

Alex Rogo Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2004
    California
    Ya hate to see it happen, but it does appear that "Shamilton" is going to end up winning the thing. I agree w/ previous posts that his attitude and demeanour has changed in recent months, and not for the better. Would be nice though, were the Kimster or Alonzo regroup and grab the title.

Cheers

23. MaleficVTwin

MaleficVTwin F1 Rookie

Jun 5, 2006
    Reno NV
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I started the thread the day of the race and mentioned some events that happened during it, so I erred on the side of caution.

24. PhilNotHill

Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    +1

Except I'd rather eat a bug than see Anlonshole get it.

Shamilton. I like it "now". Earlier in the season I thought he was the real deal. Now I believe he has succumbed to all the glittering British press et al and needs a good b*tt kicking...for his own good. Go Kimi. May the horse be with you. ;)

25. IanMac

IanMac Formula 3

Jul 26, 2006
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Ian
    I hadn't heard that. I'd bet most, if not all of them will be nothing to do with Lewis Hamilton, they'll be written by people (many of whom are probably current or ex journalists) jumping on the bandwagon to try to make a quick buck.