SHOT IN THE DARK - CAR TRANSPORT VA to TX this weekend | FerrariChat

SHOT IN THE DARK - CAR TRANSPORT VA to TX this weekend

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by lizard1, Oct 30, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lizard1

lizard1 Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2004
    West TX
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Recognize this is an absolute shot in the dark but it doesn't hurt to ask. I've got an '03 F360 Modena sitting in VA aching to get home to Dallas. For reasons beyond his control, Gary Almond had to cancel his pickup of my car today so I'm looking to see if anybody knows anybody/anything about a truck or open trailer heading in that direction .... VA to TX this weekend.

$100 for any leads that pan out.

Thanks as Always

2. tony2ta

tony2ta Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    They picked up my C4 within five days from VA to NorCal less than a week.

Kent at www.sktrucking.com or 253-277-0104

Good Luck ;)

Tony

3. kaamacat

kaamacat Formula 3

Jun 13, 2004
    Cumming GA
    Full Name:
    BobR
    Frank.........Can InnerCity offer anything for ya?

4. Redlambo

Redlambo Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 5, 2004
    Pendergrass GA
    Full Name:
    Vic Woloschinow
    Try Exotic Car Transport (800) 766-8797 they have transport trucks out on the road all over creation maybe they can catch you on the flipside of one of their east coast runs. Sincerely Vic

5. lizard1

lizard1 Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2004
    West TX
    Full Name:
    Frank
    i've always wanted to use intercity - i mean if they can transport the CGT, they can certainly handle any POS I own but they always are booked atleast 2-3wks in advance and unfortunately I'm am impulse type of buy guy ;)

6. kaamacat

kaamacat Formula 3

Jun 13, 2004
    Cumming GA
    Full Name:
    BobR
    Bill (from Giovannis) just got a GT3 and they did the transport. As I recall it was a great experience and you could not ask for better. (Hey, few of us were up in the Mts this weekend........... you need to head back one week and take a ride).........ha!

So is the 360 an addition to the car-family, or to replace the P-Car?

7. lizard1

lizard1 Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2004
    West TX
    Full Name:
    Frank
    no, this car is not a replacement - my wife wishes it was but with our new house having a 6 car garage and one of the 3 car garages has 12 ft ceilings capable of lifts, i don't foresee any sales in the near future, lord forbid any financial disaster.

keep your finger's crossed as the 360 is flying along the highway approx 15ft in the air unprotected ;) we'll see Saturday (more likely Sunday probably :( )

Keep those mtn roads rubber'd up ;)
    Frank