My Steaks Are On The Way! | FerrariChat

My Steaks Are On The Way!

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Helios, Nov 5, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Helios

Helios Karting

Dec 9, 2003
    Maryland
    Got the certificate for Omaha Steaks today after test driving a QP in September. What a deal - I got to test drive one of the finest cars I've ever driven plus I get some great steaks.

I wonder whether this offer paid off for Maserati? The salesman said it had pulled in a lot of under-qualified people...and no, I didn't buy a QP. Gorgeous car, though...

2. Westworld

Westworld Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 18, 2004
    For some reason, seems like an odd promotion.

3. Helios

Helios Karting

Dec 9, 2003
    Maryland
    You had your choice of Omaha steaks or golf balls.

The offer just dropped out of a clear blue sky, so I of course went for it!

Maserati was discounting the QP big time. I hope they saw some sales out of it.

4. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    Same happened to us. My dad, who is nowhere near being able to get one of these nice cars, got the invite. We got a free pair of Bose tri port headphones as a result.

5. vancoops456

vancoops456 Karting

Dec 21, 2005
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    A. Van Coops
    Maserati does the direct mailing promotions instead of spending big money for national advertisment. As a small company resources are limited, and by giving promotions to (hopefully) prequalified people to take a test drive, it gets people who can, though they may not buy the car, the chance to drive one. And the result is this thread. People talking about having the experience of driving the finest sedan in the world.