So 50 Cent has a f40, f50, and an Enzo | Page 6 | FerrariChat

So 50 Cent has a f40, f50, and an Enzo

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by egnahc, Nov 16, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MattF NYMC

MattF NYMC Formula 3

Oct 26, 2006
    Greenwich, CT
    Full Name:
    Matt Farah
    I drove with him once, by accident, on the west side highway in NYC. He was in the chrome murcielago and I was in a Gallardo Spyder. I can't judge how he is on a track or anything, but he pulled some pretty nice moves in traffic while we were playing. It seemed like the guy could drive a little bit.

BTW: I've heard from people who know that XZibit is actually a very good driver. Random thought.

2. Raydogg920

Raydogg920 Rookie

Mar 31, 2007
    So who is SC and what does he do, how many cars does he have? I'll tell ya I am pretty disappointed in 50 for this one!

3. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    He's a private collector who is / was a business man who has a cool collection. Let's leave it at that? I'm sure he'll appear if he wants to make it public :)

4. cove26

cove26 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2007
    CT
    Full Name:
    Mike
    SC has an amazing collection! 288 GTO, F50, Enzo, 599, Ford GT, Daytona spider.... Jason has photos in his Hartford Concorso file. He is at the Hartford show every year with several of his cars. I agree, he will make himself known if he wants you to know.

Did you also hear in "fiddy's" interview about the Pontiac, he says "oh yeah I got the r r r r roy too."" I think he meant Rolls Royce.

Mike

5. MattF NYMC

MattF NYMC Formula 3

Oct 26, 2006
    Greenwich, CT
    Full Name:
    Matt Farah
    he was referring to the new drophead he paid $750k for

6. tmario

tmario Formula Junior

May 11, 2004
    New York
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Well, using the initials opens up the game to guessing, so, though I have no idea if he is a car nut, I'll throw the following name out (see below). Why someone with that collection would display it that way through MTV is actually rather humorous!

From a blog...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007
    The Car-Crazy Hedge Fund Managers of Greenwich
    Number of motor vehicles registered in Hartford, CT, population 124,387:
    Under 48,000

Number registered in Greenwich, CT, population 61,972:
    About 66,000

The Wealth Report at wsj.com called attention to the Hartford Courant article containing those fascinating data.

How did Greenwich end up with more cars than people? Well, hedge fund tycoon Paul Tudor Jones II owns 15. Steve A. Cohen and his wife make do with 13.

7. MattF NYMC

MattF NYMC Formula 3

Oct 26, 2006
    Greenwich, CT
    Full Name:
    Matt Farah
    it's not steve cohen, his cars aren't that interesting. most of them are suburbans and minivans to move his 7 kids around in.

8. tmario

tmario Formula Junior

May 11, 2004
    New York
    Full Name:
    Mario
    is there a ferrari mini-van ;)

9. Hilgie

Hilgie Rookie

Mar 28, 2006
    yes there is...sort of. The Sultan of Brunei had some specially made Estates based on a 456.

http://www.*************/gallery/72036/195/4790.jpg

10. Baasha

Baasha Formula 3

Jun 20, 2004
    NorCal
    what a bunch of jealous wankers we have on F-chat. :rolleyes:

Cig1.. well put.. "True colors" are right!

11. Jab

Jab Rookie

Nov 20, 2007
    95% of this forum don't own any Ferrari...

Just a bunch of jealous chumps

EVEN if 50 Didn't own all those cars some of you "claimed" he doesn't own, You act as if he isn't rich enough to buy it... ****ing clowns.

12. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    Nice 1st Post man!

13. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway

You signed up just to write this? How can you back up the 95% non-owners on this site statement?

14. BLUROAD

BLUROAD F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    Tustin Ranch, Cali
    Full Name:
    Enrico Pollini
    Ok Im confused... As usual... Does 50 own those Ferraris or not???? Eithere way he must be some type of enthusiast to be at SEMA right???

15. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    50 Cent was at SEMA representing Pontiac and the 50 Cent edition G8. He is a car guy, IMO. I think the cars he owns are, for the most part, very cool. He doesn't own the Ferrari's in that MTV Cribs episode though.

He was a nice guy, and easy to work with. I'm not doubting his enthusiast side. I'm not hating. I just pointing out that those f-cars that he claims to be his, aren't.

16. bourneclose

bourneclose Rookie

Nov 20, 2007

50 cent is sponsored by pontiac.. he doesnt know **** about them.. just found this:
    50 Cent's version of MTV Cribs aired recently and had music fans and Ferrari fans amazed at "his" collection of cars. However it's been exposed that the cars were actually loaned by a multi-millionaire businessman who is unamed but has one of the lergest collections of Ferraris on the east coast. The cars that 50 cent loaned for the episode of Cribs included an Enzo, F-40, F-50 and a superamerica. The revelations were aired out by super Ferrari fans on a messageboard titled www.ferrarichat.com

The cars were easily exposed by identical collectors show number stickers that were left on whilst shooting the tv show.

17. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny

Well, he did know about the car he was representing. In fact, from what I understand, he decided to use the G8 in a music video well before GM even approached him.

Mind if I ask where that came from? I'd love a link- very interested to see where this thread traveled to.

18. LamboLover

LamboLover F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Simple answer is no, he does not own any of the 4 Ferrari's shown. He may very well own the 2 cars behind him though.

Personally, as a rapper, I'm not too thrilled by him. I like his song Ayo Tech., but that's due to J.T. But as an overall guy, he's pretty cool. He's sort of like Marilyn Manson (minus the creepiness), in which his career isn't very well liked by many, but as a general person, he's not some dumbass rapper. He's actually an overall nice guy to talk with.

19. jorge.rios

jorge.rios F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 2, 2006
    Monterrey
    Full Name:
    Jorge
    #144 jorge.rios, Nov 20, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

20. brokenarrow

brokenarrow F1 Rookie

Sep 25, 2006
    Txass
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Bummer. While he could certainly afford them, I can't understand why someone would go to the trouble of passing someone else's cars off as his. I can't relate. I guess we can call him 25 Cents now.

21. egnahc

egnahc Karting

Feb 5, 2007
    california
    Can I get some sort of prize for starting this thread?

22. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    Sort of like the blond that was in DUB magazine who supposedly owned the silver Enzo ;)

G

23. ferrari 360 spider f1

ferrari 360 spider f1 Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2007
    bern switzerland
    Full Name:
    steven
    holly s..t i cant see that stuff
    i dont understand that ferrari leet criminal to buy fcars,i knowed that he has or had a chrome murcielago but ferraris.
    i prefer to see other stars with ferraris like jamiroguay he seems to be quite normal.or eric clapton.

24. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    This is a joke, right? After all, they do let idiots by Ferraris

G