11-99 foundation | FerrariChat

11-99 foundation

Discussion in '360/430' started by kouroshoo7, Dec 1, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kouroshoo7

kouroshoo7 Formula 3

Jul 21, 2007
    Full Name:
    Kourosh
    Hello and thanks for reading..
    Any one have any experience with the 11-99 foundation.
    I checked out their site but I could not find any #'s for donating money.

If anyone knows how one could join, I would appreciate some feedback.
    Also any experiences and stories would be great as well...
    Thanks

Kourosh

2. SANguru

SANguru Formula 3

Jul 15, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Josh
    you have to be referred in order to join. After you are referred from a member it's $5000 for individual, or $7500 for bronze member (family). Silver lifetime member is $10,000 and Plantinum lifetime is $25,000. There are no stories. It's purely a philantrophic foundation ;)

3. GTS1998

GTS1998 Rookie

Aug 27, 2006
    Hillsborough, Ca
    Many municipal police officers (and CHP) really enjoy citing cars with 11-99 plates. They see it as you trying to buy your way out of citations. The 11-99 program is a great foundation. I would not advertise it on my plate though, you are just asking for a citation in most places. Also, the CHP takes away many 11-99 credentials and plate frames each year from people that donated because they were using them to try to get out of a citation.

Look here:

http://zo-d.com/stuff/automotive/1199-foundation-license-plate-frame-culture-of-corruption.html

4. frefan

frefan F1 Veteran

Apr 21, 2004
    Its definately not the get out of jail free card like it used to be, especially in the Peoples Republic of California, you're just asking for a harder beating