bermuda ferrari repair shop | FerrariChat

bermuda ferrari repair shop

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by xavior, Dec 16, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. xavior

xavior Formula 3

Aug 22, 2006
    Full Name:
    Hi guys, Have an offer pending to work there. Will my 355 be safe? Anyone have info on this?

X

2. No Doubt

No Doubt Seven Time F1 World Champ

May 21, 2005
    Vegas+Alabama
    Full Name:
    Mr. Sideways
    Bermuda is a cool place to live, vacation, and work.

Just 1 car per person (maybe just 1 per household, now), though. Strict limits.

One real road around the island, and a couple of cross roads. You can cover the island on a scooter pretty easily.

In general, your one car will be exposed to the weather and to passers-by at all times. Because of the population to area density, all classes of people mingle at all times. So the homeless drunk will be stumbling by your car each night.

There *was* a Ferrari on the island the last time that I was there, though...and the banking district is all proper.

Great food! Try the guinnea chicks when they are in season (a Bermuda-only lobster).

Oh, and don't plan on moving around very fast when a cruise ship docks.

Good internet connections and they take Dollars and Pounds, so they are civilized.

But no, you aren't going to find a Ferrari repair shop there unless things have *really* changed!

3. xavior

xavior Formula 3

Aug 22, 2006
    Full Name:
    Well that really sucks.... I guess i could always fly PAP over. I am sure those shorts will blend right in.

4. No Doubt

No Doubt Seven Time F1 World Champ

May 21, 2005
    Vegas+Alabama
    Full Name:
    Mr. Sideways
    #4 No Doubt, Dec 17, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. opus10583

opus10583 Formula 3

Dec 3, 2003
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Which was that?

Dumbest thing I could imagine, I saw a FIAT 124 Spider one trip and winced about the waste that was.

Now, an ASA Spider, that might be the ticket! (At dawn's first light, of course.)

6. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    If I were in your shoes I'd sell the car and buy one when I returned to civilization and good driving roads......

7. mgtr1990

mgtr1990 Formula 3

Mar 30, 2005
    Naples Florida
    Full Name:
    Martin Graham
    I agree my niece and her husband have lived there for three years ( both tax accountants from the UK ) and have never had a car and have not felt the need to.