GMG joins FerrariChat... | FerrariChat

GMG joins FerrariChat...

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by Fabryce@gmgracing, Dec 27, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fabryce@gmgracing

Sep 7, 2007
    Global Motorsports Group (GMG) is a premier performance tuning, motorsport and factory service center for Ferrari automobiles. Our modern 15,000 sqft state of the art facility is located in Orange County and less than 5 minutes from John Wayne Airport. GMG's history is rich in racing, tuning, and servicing high performance European cars. Our commitment to providing the highest standards in quality products and services is our main goal. Whether you require high performance tuning or precision race car preparation for your Ferrari, our expertise will produce the desired outcome. Our comprehensive selection of parts and accessories will assure your car's unique status and exclusivity, while our dedicated staff and Factory Trained Technicians will ensure your vehicle is serviced to Ferrari Factory standards. The shop hours are M-F, 9 AM - 6 PM, and alternating Saturdays, 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM. The telephone number is 714 - 432 - 1582 . We are always happy to talk with you and share our experience and proficient advice. We invite you to visit our website http://www.gmgracing.com or stop by the shop.
    Attached Images

2. GTE

GTE F1 World Champ

Jun 24, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Marnix
    Welcome a board!

3. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    Fabryce,

I met you once at your open house. Awesome facility guys! Maybe you can light a fire under So Cal Ferrari guys to bring their cars to the track. Too many guys are waxing and polishing IMHO. Maybe you can piggyback or bring out some fine rides like the sofranas GT3 cup to WSIR in march for the next combo Westcoast racing/FCA trackday. It would be great to see your guys show us some serious laptimes and give rides!!!!

4. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
  5. Fabryce@gmgracing

Sep 7, 2007
    We hope to get very involved with the SoCal Ferrari owners. We are always up for any track events so please keep us posted. I agree with you Ferrari's need to be driven and at the track is where they shine!!

As always you are all welcome to stop by the shop at anytime to say Hello or take a look at what we do.

Keep me in mind if I can help coordinate any events .I will keep you all posted on our events at WSIR so you can come up and join us sometime.

Thanks for all the kind words and support throughout the years.

6. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    Fabryce,

Use your sponcer "magic powers" to copy this thread to the Fchat "So Cal" section. There are some trackguys there as well as others who could use your service facility.

7. 430sp

430sp Karting

Jan 23, 2008
    worldwide
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Hi every one.

I am a new one on the chat.

I am a belgian owner of a 2008 F430 Spider in black color full carbon and breaks carbon , ceramic also.I will receive it around 20 february...... I KNOW UNTILL PICTURES , IT IS NOT OFFICIALL......

I ordered 20" RTM trafficstar rims from UK .

AND since TWO weeks i try to have a quote from Fabryce for a complete exhaust.......

In europe GMG is starting to be well know about Porshe engine tunning, i hope they will reply quicker to them.....than Ferrari users.

Any way, i order from germany a complete koenig sport sound exhaust II at 4800 €, will see and comment the new buy.

As soon i have the car, i will send pics...

Robert

8. Friuli575M

Friuli575M Karting

Jan 25, 2008
    California
    Fabryce, have you sold my GT3 Sport Harness Bar yet ;-)
    ---Still waiting.....
    Mike

9. 430sp

430sp Karting

Jan 23, 2008
    worldwide
    Full Name:
    Robert
    HI all.

Finaly, get the price, and proced the order today from GMG.

I will test the Koening and the GMG, i will let you know.

Thank you Fabryce.

Robert