Seahawks KICK a little A S S !! | FerrariChat

Seahawks KICK a little A S S !!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by roytoy2003, Jan 5, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    Yep what a great game. redskins bye bye...

On to Green Bay next weekend...then back to Seattle and on to the SB!!

2. rushdriven

rushdriven Formula 3

Jul 1, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    John R. Eltringham
    I bet it was a great game to be at!!! Go Seahawks!!!

3. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    Hell yea...and now I am walking to La Palm to get C R A P faced and look for new elfs!!

4. Miura Jota

Miura Jota F1 Rookie

May 26, 2004
    Toluca , Mexico
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Very Lambo related TOPIC

BTW
    I used to think SEATTLE was known by Nirvana,the rest of the so called grunge bands and nothing else ...

currently is known by ROY TOY ;) Of course

5. wassabihg

wassabihg Formula 3

Feb 6, 2006
    Seriously isn't there an Off Topic in this forum? Is there any type of moderation here?
    To think of it... the beating NYTS is taking from the mods the last couple of months under the pretense of "high standards" on Fchat BS like this would be closed down or moved right away.

Oh yeah, I had a great glass of wine today and here's my website so you can click on www.spam.com.

6. SharperFocus

SharperFocus Karting

Mar 25, 2007
    Man, did someone get bit by the grouchy bug? I'll have you know that Roy probably forgot to mention that he drove his Lambo (probably the white roadster) to the game and is driving it to the strip club.

7. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir

Please report the post, the next time the topic is not L related.

We do not read every thread.

Happy New Year !!

8. wassabihg

wassabihg Formula 3

Feb 6, 2006
    Glad to hear that. I saw a Lamborghini Gallardo go through a car wash today, I'll start a thread about it.
    I'm not sure you're helping him here though, he's driving a lambo to a strip club to get C R A P faced, I wouldn't be too proud of it, specially the driving back home part.

9. 1ual777

1ual777 F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    Dude it may have been a good game but next week the season ends for all the rain soaked, tree hugging, 'hawks. Like you said it will be back to SEA after next saturday to WATCH the SB because you guys will be gone. Sorry but hassel-bald, and "I only play when I want to" Alexander are not a SB team.

10. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    Seawacks must lose!.

I don't want it to be a sean alexander christmas this year with him winning a superbowl.

11. rushdriven

rushdriven Formula 3

Jul 1, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    John R. Eltringham
    I'm sure if you actually took the time to read and comprehend what was posted you could actually add something of value instead of just whining or as said above getting bit by the grouchy bug. Here is what Roy said:

So tell me where EXACTLY does it say he is going to drive his Lambo to a strip club to get C R A P faced??? By the way, La Palm as Roy mentioned is La Palmera - a mexican restaurant. And oh yeah, remember, he said he was walking there.

12. wassabihg

wassabihg Formula 3

Feb 6, 2006

Let me walk you through it since somewhere along the line of your eyes going over the text and communicating the information with your brain stuff gets lost...

My first post didn't say anything about him driving drunk. I posted that after your buddy came to rescue with the comment that Roy is driving to a strip club in his Lambo.
    Clear enough? If not, sorry, but I don't have time to give a more detailed explanation.

13. rushdriven

rushdriven Formula 3

Jul 1, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    John R. Eltringham
    Hhmmm, maybe you should learn how to read text:

Where does it say he DID drive a Lambo to the game??? Where does it say that Roy went to a strip club afterward??? Does it say Roy got C R A P faced at the game??? All assumptions. And you know what they say when you ASSUME...

Now lets get to the facts since no information gets to your brain. Roy said he was WALKING to La Palm (La Palmera, as I said earlier it is a mexican restaurant). Did he or anyone ever say he drove C R A P faced? Hhhmmm, I think not. Also just to educate you a little bit, even if he did go to a strip club after the game, he could NOT get C R A P faced there as it is against the law and they do not sell alcohol at strip clubs in Washington state. So it would be impossible for him to have gotten C R A P faced at a strip club anyway.

14. wassabihg

wassabihg Formula 3

Feb 6, 2006
    Lets just do this one last time.
    I posted that Roy started a thread in the wrong section. Sharperfocus tried to save the situation by saying he drove his Lamborghini there as though that makes this thread any more valuable for Lamborghinichat section. I know its BS, thats why I replied the way I did.
    Oh and I've been to strip clubs in Seattle. Went there with a girl and had a great time. The waitress taking orders for Pepsi and water was hilarious.

15. rushdriven

rushdriven Formula 3

Jul 1, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    John R. Eltringham
    Yes and maybe he just did drive his Lamborghini there. So maybe it was the appropriate section. All the stuff about driving it drunk was uncalled for. Especially since you know that you can only order pepsi and water at strip clubs in Washington. And he said he was walking to a restaurant...

So did you enjoy your $5 water?

16. wassabihg

wassabihg Formula 3

Feb 6, 2006
    I ordered Pepsi actually and had enough drinks before we got there to care or remember the price. :D

I like Seattle, always have a good time when I'm there.

17. Mike J

Mike J Formula Junior

May 10, 2005
    Ship Bottom, NJ
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Watching the Washington/Seattle and New York/Tampa games, you realize how watered down the league has become. Fifteen years ago none of these teams would have made the playoffs.

18. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Need to rename this to THE SEACHICKENS GOT THEIR A$$ES KICKED :)

19. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Holy crap they took a beatdown. 201 yards rushing by an UNDRAFTED player.