My latest video | FerrariChat

My latest video

Discussion in '348/355' started by angelis, Jan 11, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
  2. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Very nice--Love the CCR music!! About halfway thru there a bunch of tents on the sidewalk--were they homeless??

3. 3forty8

3forty8 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 25, 2006
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Great video Sy - brought back a lot of nice memories from my last vacation in London! Thanks for sharing it.

4. potxoli

potxoli Formula 3

Mar 22, 2007
    Washington DC
    Full Name:
    Eric B.
    awsome video!!! thanks for sharing.

5. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Awesome
    Thanks for the vid

6. jhsalah

jhsalah Formula 3

Apr 10, 2006
    Philadelphia, PA
    Full Name:
    Jawad
    Nice vid.
    And though I like CCR, it would have been nice to hear more engines!!

7. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Nice! Hopefully the GT4 didn't get rear-ended by the bus.

8. Gershwin

Gershwin F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2005
    Kentucky
    a top tier video and I have seen hundreds, music, editing and overall vibe very unique

what kind of camera was it shot w/?

9. vvassallo

vvassallo F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2006
    Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Vince V
    That was so cool to see those cars driving around the city - and it was the old city we tourists get to see too. Really cool and it looked like loads of fun, Sy. Do you need that crazy London city sticker to do the drive?

10. UConn Husky

UConn Husky F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2006
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jay
  11. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Cool vid mate!~ :):)

12. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    Thanks guys.

No. That's Parliament Square and it's directly opposite Parliament where out Government sits. The peopel in the tents are peace demonstrators.

A coupel of years ago, teh govt introduced a law which made it an offence to have any demonstration within a kilometre of the parliament buildings without specific permission. Those people there are part of the demonstration started by one man before the law was introduced, so they are allowed to stay there.

We drove around that square about 10 times. Technically speaking, it could have been construed as a demonstration by Ferrari owners and we could ahve been arrested. :D :D

This was the short version. The longer version which I'll be doing later will have more Ferrari sounds.

No, but I nearly drove into a mini driver who decided to stop in front of me and reverse!!!!!

I used 2 cameras. The main camera is a Canon XHA1. Really nice bit of kit, but quite big. The footage taken by that is the one that's richer in colour. Cost around $5,000.

The other camera is a Panasonic NV-GS500. It's a lot smaller and light enough to attach to suction mounts. Colour is not as good as teh canon, although I did'nt use any colour correction software this time.

I used Adobe Premier Pro CS3 for the editing.

Thanks. For those that may be interested.........

The opening shot is in Sloane Square in the West End of London. It's a mega expensive part of the city and where the flash cars can be seen. That shot was actually was pure accident. I had told them to enter teh square via a different road and stood there waiting for them to turn up. they however entered via a different road away from me, but purely by luck, I had parked my 348 there with another camera attached to the rear deck.

The long shot of the cars emerging from the tunnel. That's the hyde Park Underpass. We often use it to sound out out tubi's & capristos. :D

The scene with the 348 indicating is shot at parliament Square.

We also drove up and down Whitehall, which is where the Prime Minister lives.

The scene where the 512 is behind the 360 in heavy traffic is picadilly and just ahead is picadilly circus.

The bit with the black 360 and the 2 policeman on horses is Trafalger Square.

Scene with me passing the 348 on the right is at Marble Arch.

The whole thing was done on a sunday morning. During the week, the traffic is 20 times worse!!!!!

No, but we'll soon have to pay £25 ($50) per day to drive our Ferrari's into central London during weekdays from 7am to 6pm.

13. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    The city that rhymes with fun in Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Great job Angelis good editing great flow the music ?????? oh well no one is perfect...lol keep it up.